Book Name: Heart Bond

Title: Heart Bond

Author: twinklehaze

Rating: 8.5/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: 

Everybody wants to find their true love right? When a man and a woman touches and felt an electrical surge called the HEART BOND, that meant they are soul mates. Ivy is on the hunt of finding her father's killer whereas Calvin just wanted to pass the military exam. Both doesn't want love, but can destiny change their minds?

My review of the story: 

So far it is the starting of the story and giving background information on the whole concept. The story gives you enough information to visualise in your head but it still leaves space for you to try and interpret what is happening. 

My Thoughts:

Love the whole idea of it all :) it is amazing how you describe everything but there are things I think this story lacked. Your story shoud be much longer because when you have readers hooked into it like I was then you expect there to be more. Also another pointer would be elborating on simple things like the relationship she had with her father. I'd also like there to be more explanation in what's going on, actions, emotions, because rihgt now it is very plain. The spacing really does annoy me and the fact that you don't have more views. I'd love to connect with the character more but overall liked it :) 

Pointers to Audience: 

-  A must read story and worthy of your time. Support by reading and voting if you think it deserves it and comment any criticism if you think I missed something :)