Book Name: Put Up With Me

Title: Put Up With Me

Author: JustBeingMeRocks

Rating: 9.2/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: Hailee Evans is a troubled girl. With a half crazy mother, a millionaire father who wants nothing to do with them, and a careless brother, Hailee is lost. She had been moved round for the last six years of her life, all in the hopes of starting over. Now, being sent over to live with her uncle, Chris, in New York, she is not quiet ready to start over just yet. Until she meets Adam Taylor, a guy who has similiar problems. But unlike her, he is ready for change. And now, as they get to know each other better, Hailee finds out that Adam isn't who he appears to be. And the secret he is hiding from Hailee could shatter her heart and leave her completely broken... So what happens when Hailee finds out? Will she push him away and save herself from the pain? Or stay by his side and hope for the best?

My review of the story: 

So far it is about a girl who is child abused but it ends up being a dream, so i'm not sure if she is child abused or not. But so far I'm confused. 

My Thoughts:

Love the concept, I love reading stories with the theme of child abuse and how it's such a wrong thing. But I think the descriptions here are average and could be improved. I have to say that many of your sentences lacked essential words and your tense gets mixed up at times. I gave you high rating because in the right areas you were able to deliver and the story line of it all is good. Let me say you might want to add more description and an extensive vocab that'll help support your book more. I have to be honest, I LOVE THIS STORY ! despite all the criticism I seriously feel intrigued and want to read more, but i also thought that it was odd that you didn't combine the first and second chapter because it wasn't much of a change in each event. Remember that seperating things by a chapter is marking a new event, nothing really happened in chapter one except background info on the story. But I like this and I think that after fixing these minor errors your story will be fine. 

Pointers to Audience: 

- Read

- Vote

- Support

- Fan

- Comment