Book Name: Outcasts

Title: Outcasts

Author: ForeverZ

Rating: 9.2/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: 

Will love blind her path? The corrupt council of Yresim, one of the four Fates, has turned from the Grand Elders and the Goddess Isha, and is plotting. But to who have they turned? Strange things are starting to happen in the Seven Realms: disapperances, murders and secret alliances are being forged. Least of all an unexpected soul mate with a gloomy past and a dark secret has appeared. And who is in the centre of all this: Kaida Elkins.

My Review of the Story:

Easy, non complicated Vampire Story of love.

My Thoughts:

I would just like to say that the I LOVE THAT YOU USED RHETORICAL QUESTIONS ! geez i think it's the first one I've seen on wattpad. Okay sorry about my spazz attack but i was like wow, and your descriptions are practically flawless. The atmosphere in your story is easy flowing and i love that you write as if you know exactly what your doing. There were hardly any errors in your writing and can i just say that it was so smart to enter background info, it makes sure readers doesn't get confused or lost. Smart and keep writing.

Pointers to Audience: 

-  Read and support, this is watty awards material :)