Book Name: Hiding this Unbearable Pain

Title: Hiding this Unbearable Pain

Author: JustClick

Rating: 9.5/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: 

Love is a weakness, nothing else. Daniel grew up centering his life on that one phrase that he believed was true. Daniel was a hardcore typical gang guy who dealt with things we only read about in books. He felt no pain, sadness or love. He was rock hard when it came to emotions and he had nothing in his life that was stable. Being second-man for Mark the gang leader made him deal with the worst of jobs; and what was even worse was that he enjoyed what he did for a living. When he gets assigned to a mental girl without any explanation Daniel finds himself judging everything that makes his life what it is. When Daniel ends up in hospital the mystery is what happened to him? And what happened to Anna?

My review of the story: 

This is so far my favourite book on wattpad at this current moment. So far the story has been all over the place, the prologue revolves around a scene in a hospital which drags you in wondering what is happening. Over the first five chapters theres new characters and people who you think of as a bitch always seem to have a story hidden in their past. 

My Thoughts:

LOVED THIS! the whole mystery, gangs, child abuse, mental pretty girl, bitch who really is a nice person inside, hot bad guy, this story has thought of everything. Your cover and sense to detail is superb and the fact that you did it in a guys POV made it even better. Your attention to description and how you explain events gets the readers adrenaline going. But as usual there is always something you can criticise, extend your vocab in some areas and check your grammar. I don't like the paragraphs because they are a bit too long and need to be structured into smaller ones, also I don't like how you have hardly any reads. I love the length of your work and keep writing :) Oh did I mention your utterly hot cast ;) good work :) 

Pointers to Audience: 

-  A must read story and vote (because it deserves one)  :) Fan her (your a girl right?)