Book Name: Under Control

Title: Under Control

Author: MadMickey

Rating: 9.1/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: By day, Rose Thorne is your average 17 year old trying to get through high school. By night she's wandering through graveyards for ghosts, restraining werewolves on a night of a full moon and serving justice to rogue elves. With her vampire father and perverted ghost friend, they run Thorne's Paranormal Investigations. Here they deal with a whole range of problems from the supernatural. There aim is to help the supernatural community live harmoniously alongside humans. So if you're a supernatural creature or have a problem with a supernatural creature - don't worry, because they have all under control.

My review of the story: 

Okay there is humour but basically it is exactly like the description says. Nothing more is needed to be said :) 

My Thoughts:

I seriously loved this, but i do need to criticise something. So i had to read it over for a second time trying to find anything i can pick on. I noticed that your style of writing is very layed-back. This can be a good and bad thing. It was good throughout the book but in the first bit where it is explaining the 'ivestigation' it sounded like it needed to be a scary and creepy moment but it just felt normal. Try changing the vocab there and adding a little more mystery to it all. But overall i love your writing, and keep it up. I also hate ho you have hardly any reads, with talent like yours people should be reading more of your story. 

Pointers to Audience: 

- A must read book (No exceptions)