Book Name: Paper Roses

Title: Paper Roses

Author: BlueSpectrum

Rating: 8.3/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: It started on a beautiful summer day, I didn't see it coming, niether did she. I've been friends with Darren, Lynn and Conner for years, since high school if I remember correctly and I always had some sort of crush on Darren, he was truly the man I loved, I never told him, I was too nervous. But it turned upside down when before my own eyes, Darren proposed to Lynn and then they asked me, Annie Woods to photograph their wedding. How was I supposed to photograph the man I loved's wedding?

My review of the story: 

So far it is about a girl who is child abused but it ends up being a dream, so i'm not sure if she is child abused or not. But so far I'm confused. 

My Thoughts:

Could I just say that this story line is similar to one that i've seen in video clip, forgot which one though. But it was different to yours, anyways i really like the cover picture it really does suit the story. Anyways onto the critique I like how you mix up emotions and portray emotions uqite well. My only criticism would be to try a eliminate any little errors and a little more extensive vocab into your work. If you explain in detail all meotions, feelings, events, how it looks from Annie's Point of view then it'd make it much more interesting and much easier to get involved in it. 

Pointers to Audience: 

- An average story so far but has got potential. Check it out and show your support. Suits everyones likings