Book Name: Finding Destiny

Title: Finding Destiny

Author: Maiagujo

Rating: 9.3/10

Status: Work in Progress

Authors Description: Shooting stars, eyelashes, and lucky pennies. Summer believed that all these signs would help her find Mr. Right Guy. But fate seemed to be playing around with her. Would this happy-go-lucky girl be able to find her soul mate? A million wishes on a well, keep your fingers crossed, and let's be pulled by this unique story about friendships, family, and of course, love.

My review of the story: 

Summer was the kind of girl that has been through such a normal life and after being ditched by her father she desperately wished for a miracle. The day she sees a lucky penny on the streets she believes in such physical luck that she tries and increases her luck at every chance she gets.

My Thoughts:

I actually like it! i couldn't find anything to complain about first but looking back now they are just minor things. Sometimes you make small simple spelling errors and your grammar messes up in areas. Sometimes your words get a little awkward but they aren't very noticeable mistakes so thats good. the concept is original and may I ask how you thought of it? And more people really need to check out your book, upload soon !

Pointers to Audience: 

- Must Read book, I guarantee any book on wattpad had the same affect on you like this one did on me, or maybe you just have to be in a good mood to read it. 

- Support and Vote because she really does deserve it !