Book Name: In the Woods

Title: In the Woods

Author: esniza

Rating: 9.9/10 (So far highest rated story)

Status: Completed Short Stories

Authors Description: 

Everything changes for Huynh and his sister when his house is invaded by soldiers and his village bombed by the enemy. They run away to the woods to seek safety - but what happens when a soldier follows them? Will they make it through or is it the end for Huynh?

My review of the story: 

Characters (with awesome names) are running through the woods, missing kid, an emotional breakdown, its like a scene from a horror movie !

My Thoughts:

LOVED THIS! the whole mystery, horror, theme i loved. I always sloved short stories and think it would be even harder to do a short story than a long one. You managed to fit so much description into your work and i loved how you were able to bring out the emotions of the characters so easily. Also after the story ends it lets the readers fill in the blanks and let's your mind think of the story long after we finished reading. Onto my dislikes... I dislike you don't have that much readers, seriously? what's up with that and thats all I can complain about because your story is seriously that good. You deserve the rating I gave you. Well Done ! 

Pointers to Audience: 

-  A must read story but warning... don't make the same mistake as me and read it at mindnight in the dark! scary shit !