four.

Margaret's heart dropped at the sudden feeling of someone's hand quickly clasp over her shoulders. She turned her head and found robin in a clown mask, "take that off!" She high whispered and turned to find a couple people staring.

Robin ripped it off of her head and gasped for air from laughing, "you-" she let out a laugh "you should have seen your face" she snorted. Margaret rolled her eyes while closing her locker, the two began walking towards the cafeteria. Margaret sped up, remembering about last night and how her two friends ditched her.

Robin noticed the change in her mood, she tried walking up to her, "marg, whats a matter?" She asked. Margaret stopped at robins locker and waited for her to drop the books off.

"Swung by your house last night" she trailed off in annoyance. Robin's head sank as she heard Margaret speak. "Where were you?" The clueless girl raised her eyebrows as she watched robin peek from behind her locker.

"I'm sorry" she sighed in guilt. "Keith and I went to Andrew's house and well-" robin grew a smile and turned to the crowd of people minding their own business.

"We egged a house" she admitted under her breath, but close to Margaret so she was able to hear.

"You what?!" Robin shushed her, "wh-why? Whose?"

"Mr. Steve Harrington."

Margaret felt her heart sink remembering the star gaze moment they had. She shook her head, "why would you do that?" She questioned.

"Because, we know how much he hurt you-"

"Yeah, but still. It's-"

"It's what?" Margaret sighed and scratched her head.

"Not a good time." Robin was confused, watching as Margaret slumped with guilt made her worry. She watched as Margaret turned to catch her attention else where. Robin turned around and found Nancy with Jonathan, she looked back at marg who was suddenly glaring at the two.

"Marg-" she watched as the senior class president made her way towards the two. Robin quickly closed her locker and rushed after her, she noticed the tension was rising.

"You left me at the party last night." Jonathan groaned to himself. Nancy stayed quiet as she stared at the two girls, robin caught her eye and gave her an attitude look. "Your reason, Jonathan. What is it?"

"Nancy, she-" nancy flashed a stare at Jonathan with shame, "look, I'm-I'm sorry I left you, it was urgent."

"I'm sure it was Jonathan," she laughed "why is it everytime you're with Nancy the excuse seems to be urgent?"

She turned to Nancy "Hey sorry can't hang out something happened with Nancy. Oh! Nancy and I were gonna do this, yeah sorry it's kinda important."

Nancy put her head down, "Hey, Marg, sorry I'm not able to hang out today Steve and I- I mean-" Margaret took her down memorylane, back to when she dealt with the biggest heartbreak and her best friend left her for her ex. Words were snatched from Nancy, she felt terrible at the moment. Margaret knew the shame and saddness she felt, it was some what mutual.

"Yeah, you feel that nancy?" Jonathan stood clueless at what was happening, along with Robin.

"Marg-" Nancy chose to speak, her eyes met with her old friend. "I-I-"