three.

"Go pose with your brother

"Go pose with your brother."

"Mom, you don't even know how to work the camera" jonathan scoffed while his eyes attached to marg's in embarrassment. Joyce snatched his camera and rolled her eyes, "I do! I do! Just go-"

"Mom, hurry. The boys are waiting." Will whined as he dropped his machine. Jonathan raised his brows and looked over at his camera. Joyce rolled her eyes, "fine." She sighed, the kids began walking out of the house before bumping into bob. Jonathan scoffed in annoyance, while they continued walking.

"Smile!" Bob yelled, the three turned around and were blinded by the flash. Jonathan was the only one to not smile in the picture, while will and marg instinctively smiled at the vampire.

"You have a wonderful night! Don't like the vampires bite" he joked, the three got into Jonathan's car and he flashed the headlights while fastening their seatbelts. Bob and Joyce cuddled at the door, "your mom is really into that guy, isn't she?" Marg asked.

"Yeah" he chuckled "I don't know what she sees in him."

Margaret saw them wave at the car, although they could hardly see beyond the headlights, they saw Marg's hand movement. As Jonathan's car began backing out and into the road, marg decided to turn on the radio and listened to the casters discuss the new horror movies releasing next month. After Jonathan dropped will off at the wheelers residents, they cruised around the neighborhood. "Go by robin's house" as they glanced over at her house, the house lights were all off.

"I don't think- I don't think she's here" margs eyebrows scrunched in confusion, "do you think she is...just doesn't want to pass the candy out?" Marg got off and walked to the doorstep then began to knock.

"It's margaret Leemus, I'm a friend of robin-" her mother opened the door.

"Hi Margaret, you just missed her. She went off with her friends to a get together."

"Oh," Margaret sighed "okay. Thank you anyway." Margaret walked to Jonathan's car after her mother closed the door. Jonathan watching her walk back with a pout, she then threw her hands up "she's gone." The two were staring through the windshield with nothing left to do.

"Any more ideas?" Jonathan asked while the car was still running. Margaret shrugged and looked over at him, "we could go to Tina's party" she suggested already seeing the decline in his face as he began to chuckle.

"Come on, just for a bit. We'll see how the party is and if it gets too wild, we'll leave." Margaret shrugged. He glanced over at her, the two staring as his hand was on the wheel "for me, Jonathan" she hesitated to say it. His eyes soften and found its way down to her glossy lips. His other hand fell upon her chin, as they stared at one another.