C h a p t e r ➸ 28

A little short, well really short, chapter that I just wanted to get out.

~

Kaji laid sprawled out on her bed facing the ceiling with her eyes closed, a small red fuzzy ball was curled up on her stomach. She wasn't sleeping, but she was in her own deep thoughts, something she found herself doing more and more.

She had given the thought of giving up on her killing ways only a few times. Mostly after her whole encounter with Shiro and what followed.

Something that Kaji did often think about is where she might be if she had not been introduced to class-E. She always thought she would either be dead or bathing in her own despair.

Kaji sighed deeply, trying to clear her thoughts the best she could. She felt Fotiá squirm around on her stomach. She tilted her head and meet his bright green eyes, she smiled to herself and gave him a little scratch behind his ear as she sat up. The small cat simply slid off her belly and rested in between her legs. For the couple months Kaji has had Fotiá, he has not grown very much. Kaji bets that he won't get much bigger.

The question that bothered Kaji the most was how she would actually get rid of her assassin ways. Killing was what she was raised to do and was basically all she knew. It would be very hard for her to shake her instincts, if she even could.

Kaji's eyes scanned her small room, before they landed on her small desk in the corner of her room. Having a few ideas pop into her head, she carefully removed Fotiá from her lap and made her way over to the desk. She sat down and flicked on the lamp. Her eyes wondered over to the calendar, February 13th. Tomorrow was Valentine's Day.

She stared at the date for a single moment before she went through her drawers and pulled out some paper. She grabbed herself a pin and stared down at her paper. She searched her mind and scratched down some words, letting her mind wonder.

After a while, Kaji has written herself a little story. Nothing to long or very interesting, but it was something, and Kaji was rather proud of it. She shifted in her seat, and pushed away her writing. She leaned back in her seat, closing her eyes and letting her mind wonder once more.

Kaji has decided what she wanted to do, but she first needed to give up on her assassin ways the best she could. And she had a little idea on where to start.