C h a p t e r ➸ 8

It is to damn hot.

Especially for Kaji who loves the cold and, unlike most students, she was still wearing long sleeves. She was misruble in the class-E building with no ac.

Well, Kaji wasn't the only one that was dying from the heat. Korosensei looked like he was melting from it. Even if he was practical goo now, he could probably move at Mach-20.

Kaji noticed how Korosensei twitched ever so slightly. Even as goo, his smile was still clearly visible across his melting yellow face. Kaji couldn't tell if he had some sort of idea or he was just, twitching.

Sure enough, Korosensei had the whole class climb there way through the woods to show them something. What ever that is.

"Kaji-chan." Kaji found herself trying to count how many times a day that Karma calls out to her. She's pretty much on the fence of him being annoying, or her just not caring to have him around.

"Are you not hot?" From his tone, Karma was obviously messing with her. As he always loves to do. Her icy eyes glance up at him, reflecting a almost annoyed look. "What do you think?" Kaji answered. Karma just answered with a light chuckle.

"You know you wouldn't be so hot if you didn't wear all that clothing." Kaji should of known where this conversation was going. "Why would you even wear long sleeves in summer?" His words were split from his light chuckles.

Well for one, Kaji had always worn long sleeved clothing since she grew up in the most northern part of Germany, and just always being a naturally cold person. Secondly, she feels naked if she doesn't have anything covering her up. And third, Kaji just wanted to hide all of her scars that covered he body.

"Reasons," Kaji replied. Karma nodded, "That's helpful." Kaji found herself huffing in annoyance.

Kaji's day didn't get to much better eather. Korosensei had lead the class to a spring that he had coveted into a pool for class-E. It was nice and all but there was one thing. Kaji hated water.

Even if Kaji despised water with ever vein in her body, she still took the time to put on a swimsuit of all things. Through she just put parts of her school uniform back over it to help cover herself.

Kaji did have to admit that just being around the pool did help keep her cool. Well, if you excuse the fact that Korosensei was being a very overprotective lifeguard. Over everything.

"Kaji-san!" He yelled all the way across the pool. "You should be enjoying the pool that sensei worked so hard on!" Kaji didn't say anything, but just glared across at the yellow octopus atop his chair before gazing back down at her book.

Kaji probably made a mistake of sitting on the edge of the pool. With her head down and focused on her book while she kept her legs crossed to keep them out of the water. She didn't notice something creeping towards her through the water. It a instant, Kaji felt something grip her ankle tightly and yanked her downward. Kaji felt herself let out a quick yelp as she was dragged into the water with a big slash following. She did at lest throw her book over her head, hoping that it wouldn't get wet.

Kaji's head quickly shot out of the water with a big breath. She couldn't help but hear laughing as she surfaced, and knowing exactly who it was coming from. Kaji glared over at the red haired boy who was practically dying of laughter in front of her.

"Karma-san!" She barked, her German accent showing through so clearly. "I'm sorry!" He said between his laughter, though he didn't sound sorry at all. "I couldn't resist!" Karma's amber eyes finally rested on Kaji and his laughter snapped away. Kaji knew her uniform had to be see through with being soaked, but she had her swimsuit on under it. So what was he look at?

It hit Kaji almost like spear going through her chest. She sunk back down into the water, trying to cover her arms with her hands and her cheeks flustered a slight red.

Karma was looking at all the scars along Kaji's body. Even with just her arms and legs showing, many cuts or gashes covered her skin.

"Your annoying," Kaji mumbled under her breath, sharply. She rose out of the water and climbed her way out of the water. She wanted to say something else, but she held back her tongue. She wanted nothing more then to get out of everyone's sights and disappear.

~

I actually can't believe that this book is almost at 1k reads with only 8 chapters? Thank you to all who have taken the time to read my weird fanfic. Hehehehe
And I'm going to make Kaji a bio here just because I really want to.

~

Name: Kraftvoll Kaji   クラフト梶
Birthday: January 1
Gender: female
Hight: 5'6
Weight: 103
Blood Type: AB
Favorite Subject: Language
Lest Favorite Subject: Math
Hobby/Skill: Kaji has been told that she is a good artist and enjoys drawing
Plans for the future: none.......
Personality: Since she has not had much human interaction while she was growing up Kaji ending up being rather social awkward. So even when she dose speak she tends to keep things pretty straight forward and was raised to think of every possible way in different situations. Which lead to her being rather bad at math. She can also be seen to be very fond of cats more than almost everything else.
Looks: Kaji has long blood red hair that runs all the way down her back and icy blue eyes she received from her father. She is very lean and thin, looking like she couldn't lift anything over 50 pounds. However, she is very well built with her molars being sharper than others.
When wearing her school uniform, Kaji always wears long sleeves and tights that would disappear underneath her skirt. When not in her uniform, Kaji can be seen wearing jeans and a simple grey sweatshirt.
Likes: books, drawing, cats, quite places
Dislikes: ............. Many things

I might end up drawing a picture of Kaji at some point. Maybe even in the next chapter. But we'll have to see!