C h a p t e r ➸ 4

The dialogue won't follow exactly what the anime or manga says. But seriously, how can someone have word for word. So I apologize. The next chapter may be a little short but we'll see. Please enjoy the story!

~

With Kaji's cold assassination behind her, something made her warm up to her new classmates. Even a while ago Nagisa had asked her if she wanted to tag along with him and Karma for some movie. Kaji had read the book so she knew what would happen, so she would of said no. Even so, she went ahead and trailed along with them. Kaji enjoyed the movie too.

Kaji also enjoyed the kittens company. She had really grown attached to him, and he did seem to really like her. She named him Fotiá, which meant fire in Greek. His coat coloring reminded her of the main character from a book series so she came up with that. However, Kaji didn't really like leaving him alone during the day. Fotiá would always wait by the door by the time she would walk into her apartment. Well, except for today.

"Hör auf dich zu Winden, Foriá, ( stop squirming )Kaji mumbled under her breath. The small kitten poked it's head out from her bag, gazing up at her with his bright green eyes. She always talked to him in her German tongue. She didn't really have a reason for it, she just enjoyed it.

Kaji thought it wouldn't hurt to take him for today, since they were really just discussing there up coming trip to Kyoto. And it's not like Korosensei could do anything to him, he can't even touch him with out being scratched to death.

"Kaji-chan?" Kaji stiffened. "Yes?" She asked as she turned to gaze at Karma. Holding the bag up closer to herself. Karma blinked, though it didn't take long for his lips to curve into a smirk. "What's in the bag?" He asked, gesturing over to it.

Kaji sighed to herself, she couldn't hide this from Karma. He could sniff it it like a bloodhound. Kaji lowered her head, "A cat," she mumbled. Karma took a step towards her, "Huh? Didn't hear ya." Kaji gritted her teeth, he just liked to mess with her.

Fotiá poked his head out of the bag and stared up at Karma. His eyes round with curiosity. Karma chuckled at the sight of the kitten. "I didn't think you were one to like cats," he said as he reached down to touch the kitten, but Fotiá had other plans. He hissed sharply up at Karma and swung out a paw at him.

Karma was clearly annoyed now. You could tell by the vein popping out of his head. "He doesn't seem to like me," he mumbled as he looked pretty pissed at the cat. Kaji scooped the kitten out from her bag and held him close to her body. "Touch him and I'll hurt you," Kaji said. Karma froze for a second, before he chuckled once again. "Where did you even get a cat from anyway?" He asked.

"Kaji-saaan." She stiffened up once more as a gust of wind rushed past her. "Yes?" She asked, turning to gaze up at Korosensei. "You don't bring a cat to school!" His voice seemed kind of like a frightened panic, but he sounded like an idiot. Kaji simply shrugged, thinking it would annoy him. It definitely worked. Fotiá hissed loudly as soon as he spotted Korosensei

Korosensei sighed, now behind both Kaji and Karma. "Let's just get to class," he said as he pushed them along.

~

Kaji just simply had Fotiá seated in her lap. Curled up as he slept. Korosensei said that she would just have to keep an eye on him today and never ever bring him back to school. Kaji knew that the only reason he had let Fotiá stay was because he couldn't even touch him to whisk him back to her home.

Kaji was now simply reading a book as the others were discussing there groups for tomorrow's trip. Kaji just wasn't even sure where she would fall into the groups. So she just hung back.