C h a p t e r ➸ 14

I personally think that this chapter is crap. I do not like the way it is written at all but I have no idea how else I could write it. Not to mention that I didn't have the best day following this chapter. But, the next one will be better so yeah.
Enjoy, I guess......

~

"He's making this way to obvious," Kaji mumbled under her breath. Her icy eyes were glued to Korosensei who was in a frenzy right now. It was pretty entertaining to watch as he panicked about not being this bra stealer. Kaji just really found very funny all together. Well, if you get rid of the fact that Korosensei had her bra size written next to her name on the roll. She wasn't to happy about that.

Not matter how funny Kaji found it, she couldn't look past the fact that Korosensei was making it way to obvious. Even that stupid yellow octopus wasn't dumb enough to show his crimes so clearly.

Kaji rose from her desk as Korosensei made a mad dash out of room. Kaji didn't listen to what the other students were talking to each other about, she didn't really want to hear it. She walked up and picked the roll up to study it. She hoped that she might be able to pick out another persons handwriting but, with such little written and it being quite small it was pretty hard to tell.

"If I wanted to hide my crime," Karma's voice snapped info Kaji's mind. Granted, she can't say she was to happy to see what he was holding in his hand. "I wouldn't make it so obvious."

"Now that's just idiotic," Kaji said as she tried to remove the image of a basketball wearing a bra out of her mind.

The atmosphere in the air changed as it seemed to wash over the class. Kaji just couldn't see Korosensei doing something like this and making it so obvious. Kaji could see him doing a crime like this though.

"Kaji-chan," Karma called to her. "What?" Kaji answered, her voice barely above a whisper. "Your coming too," he said, leaving the red haired girl confused. "To what?" She asked. Karma waited a second, he seemed to chuckle ever so slightly. "We're going to see if Korosensei is really behind this." Kaji didn't really want to question how but her curiosity did take the best of her, and she ended up agreeing to go along with them.

~

Kaji should of expected to see Korosensei at some poor girl's house in the middle of the night. Kaji grumbled under her breath as she pulled her hood back over her head. But still, Kaji found herself searching for an answer of why he tried to hide everything in the school building. Well if he was trying to get rid of his evidence then he did a very poor job of it. He surly knew better than that.

Kaji found herself even more puzzles when Korosensei grabbed ahold of someone in a yellow helmet. Not even a moment later, Korosensei was swallowed up by all the blankets hung up to dry.

Itona. Kaji could barely see him hovering over the rim of the tower. Of corse, Kaji feels almost stupid about not realizing this plan. Some assassination attempt from Shiro and Itona.

~

He was abandoning him. Shiro was just going to leave Itona. Leave him to die in his pit of pain and agony. It pained Kaji to see Itona like this. Just balling on the ground in pure pain.

Not only that, but Kaji could feel eyes burning her back. She didn't like the vibe Shiro was giving off, along with the fact that his eyes seemed to be glued onto her.

No matter what Itona had done or what he had tried, Korosensei wasn't going to give up on him. But, with those tentacles stuck to his head, what could they do?