C h a p t e r ➸ 12

Kaji wasn't to sure what exactly to think of this weird thing that Korosensei had each of the students do. Pairing them up and sending them through some cave and trying to scare them. But of course Kaji was parried up with Karma of all people. She would of never guessed.

Kaji still searched her mind for something on this activity. With her head down she seemed to be counting on her fingers. Kaji noticed how much she had been doing that more. She used to be able to just figure things out in a second. Kaji has noticed how her behavior has seemed to change as she had been in class-E.

"Hey, Kaji-chan," Karma asked over his shoulder. Kaji looked up from her fingers seeing that Karma was already looking back ahead. "Are you afraid of anything?"

Kaji could think of one or to things that scared her more than anything. She lowered her head slightly before she spoke, "The dark."

"So if I turn off this flashlight you'll be scared?" Karma's mocking voice stated.

"Not that kind of dark." Kaji could tell that this puzzled Karma. Kaji was a bit hesitant to continue, however. "The darkness that lurks inside of people." Kaji wondered if Karma got what she was saying. "You know?" Karma obviously had some questions buzzing in his head. Kaji could barely make out Karma nodding in the dark.

"What about you?" Kaji asked. The heavy atmosphere faded as Karma hummed between his lips as he thought. "Afraid of not being afraid," he said. Kaji was a bit puzzled at first but she understood what he was saying. That pretty much matched Karma perfectly.

"Thank you," Kaji said, earning a confused hum from Karma. "Thank you?" he repeated. "For what?" Kaji had hoped that Karma would know, which he probably dose, he will just want her to clarify for him.

"You know," Kaji said. "What happened with Takaoka." Kaji continued on when she got no kind of reaction from Karma. "I-" she was hesitant. But if she kept on like this, hiding things all for herself and herself alone. She'll drive herself mad. "I really wanted to kill Takaoka," Kaji lowered her voice. "I would of leaped across and.....stabbed him if you hadn't of stopped me."

The feeling still stuck in her head. She'd knew for a fact that her eyes were shinning with a heavy bloodlust. She could feel every muscle in her body ready to spring into action. She was about to when she felt someone grab her arm. Kaji could feel her heart drop as she stared back into Karma's amber eyes. She just wished she could get rid of her horrible eyes.

By now, Kaji had no idea why she kept on going. "You could probably see the look in these terrible eyes. How much I wanted to kill him." Kaji found herself chuckling at herself. "I hate these eyes of mine," Kaji was mostly talking to herself now, but she wouldn't doubt it if Karma had caught her words. Even so, there was no change in the atmosphere. Everything seemed, normal.

~

Here's a little short cute chapter. Well, I think it's cute