Chapter 8: Dare

Chapter 8

Ngayon na pala ang play namin sa Values after two weeks preparation. Mabuti na lang at nagbabati na din sila Jane, Jerome at Zac. Nagulat kaming lahat dahil kinabukasan nung nag away sila. Nag sorry si Zac sa dalawa habang nag gr-groupings kami.

Kami pala ang unang mag pe-perform kahit hindi ako gaganap kinakabahan pa din ako, sa mga kaklase ko. Ako kasi yung nag ayos doon sa mga damit nila pati tumulong ako sa props. Dahil nga pala leader si Zac siya ang bida sa play namin, ang play pala namin ay hindi about sa Romance.

Ako pala ang nag suggest na gawin naming Parable yung story namin since Values subject ito, nakakatuwa dahil akala ko hindi nila tatanggapin yung suggestion ko. Pero mali pala ako, dahil pumayag sila.

Characters:

Selfish Man - Zac

Daughter - Jane

Friend - Jerome

Judge - yung ibang classmate ko

Start na pala ang play namin. Ang first scenario ...

Narrator: Once upon a time, there was a Selfish Man. He liked everything to be his own. He could not share his belongings to anyone, not even his friends or the poor

One, day the man lost his 30 gold coins. He went to his friend's and told him he lost his gold coins. His friend was a kind man.

The Selfish Man : I LOST MY GOLD COINS!!!

The friend's daughter arrived home, she told her father that she found thirty gold coins.

Father: That gold coins belongs to my friend... Gave it to him.

Daughter: It's all yours *handed the gold coins to selfish man

The selfish man counted that gold coins...

Selfish Man: The 10 coins is missing! Your daughter take them! *points at Jane*

Daughter: *sad face* I will pay the remaining gold coins that is missing...

Narrator: But the father refused

The man left the gold coins and went to the court and informed the judge there about what had taken place between him and the girl's father.

The judge sent for the girl and her father, and when they arrived.

Judge: How many gold coins you've found?

Daughter : 30 gold coins

Judge: *at the selfish man* How many gold coins you have lost?

Selfish Man: 40 gold coins

Judge: The gold coins are not belongs to you because this girl only found thirty gold coins and not forty! *he exclaimed*

--*at the daughter* Took the gold coins and if anybody is looking for 30 gold coins give it to them

--*at the selfish man* If anyone reports that they found 40 gold coins, we will send it to you.

Narrator: The man cannot take what's happening...

Selfish Man: I lied! I do not lost 40 gold coins! It's only 30 gold coins!