6. Hold Onto Sixteen Part 1/2

There’s Rebel in my Bed!

                                     Chapter 6 – Hold Onto Sixteen  Part 1/2

                   Song of The Chapter: Stolen – Dashboard Confessional  (2007)

WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEART. 

I did a lot in this little chapter so I want Votes (100) and Comments (100) for my hard work. Love you guys. <3 I need your feedback and love please?

Ed Westwick  plays Tank

“This is delicious.” He remarked, taking another big bite of the sushi, wiping his mouth with a little napkin that sat beside him. He looked up at me and down at my untouched plate.

“It’s rude not to eat the food someone bought you.” His eyes returned to me. “I bet K spent a lot on that.”

I paid for this myself albeit K insisted on paying but I had the money and I wanted to. We weren’t in a relationship but I didn’t dare tell Tank that. It might come off much more brazen than I might intend it to.

He took another bite, closing his eyes once it tipped his tongue. “This is divine.”  He moaned.

I looked eagerly over at the bathroom’s shut door, anxiously awaiting K’s return but a condescending laugh caused to avert my gaze my to Tank.

“Don’t bother.” He spat, cleaning his mouth with the same ivory napkin before pushing his plate aside. “K’s a coward; he probably already slipped through the bathroom’s window.”

“Not true.” I whispered.

Tank’s eyebrows shot to the sky, he brought his head closer with a little grin and cupped his ear with one of his hands. “What was that? I didn’t quite catch it.”

I hesitated and swallowed harshly before regaining my voice. “That’s not true.” I said with a little more volume and strength. K wouldn’t do that. He couldn’t. He was…K.

Tank snorted. He looked up at the counter and called over a waitress. The blonde girl came bustling over, obviously captivated by Tank’s amazingly good looks. I wasn’t expecting someone looking like him – dark hair, expensive looking suit and speaking so eloquently to be in a gang. He didn’t look Spanish or Asian either.

“Can you get me another plate of this, gorgeous?” he drawled.

Her face lit up pink and she brought her notepad to her face to try and hide it. Tank laughed a little and handed her the plate. “Thanks.” He said, adding a seductive wink.

“What do you want with K?” I asked.

It must have caught him off guard because his eyes flashed with surprised but it was as quickly gone as it appeared. “Well, well, looks like someone found his backbone.” He mocked with a smile stretching from cheekbone to cheekbone. “That is between me and K. K owes me something and since he’s gone and left you here to die, it’s only gentleman of me to escort you out.”

I looked around. The place was jammed packed; there was no way he could just take me without anyone seeing. I would create a scene that was for sure. “There are too many people here.”

He snorted again. “I already paid the manager to clear the store. He’s just awaiting my signal.”

My face drained of all blood. He had to be bluffing. He had to be. But my rational mind told me he was all business. “What…” I lost my voice. I closed my eyes, exhaled deeply and reopened them, looking deep into his hollow eyes that showed no kind of emotion. Just two black holes.  “What are you going to do with me?”