18. Under The Dome

There’s a Rebel in My Bed!

                                           Chapter 18 – Under The Dome

                Song of The Chapter: Treacherous by Taylor Swift (2012)

The reason I haven’t been writing this story is because it was difficult writing two stories with big fan bases at once (TARIMB! And Just Friends). Both had to be of at least decent quality and so writing them at the same time meant that I would be paying attention to one more than the other, which tipped the balance of quality to one story. ‘Just Friends’ is finished; now I can focus on this as my flagship again (woot!). If you have to re-read chapters to get back on track, be my guest. Chapters should be every 7 to 14 days (SUNDAYS ONLY), depending on my college work load. Enjoy <3 and don’t forget to VOTE (75) & COMMENT (45)!

“Where should I begin, Evan?” Allen questioned coyly, hand on top Kasper’s hair and leaning just slightly on the edge of my bed. “Should I ask why Kasper is in your room or should I ask where have you been?” he kicked off of the bed, “or should I just ask you why the hell are wearing a blue tank with purple jeans?”

“What do you want, Allen?” I steamed again and he smirked in response, eye brow raised ever so slightly at the tone of voice I took.

He placed a hand on his chest. “Evan,” he said with a fake kind of shock, “I can’t believe you take this kind of tone of voice with me, especially seeing as I’m the one who is supposed to be outraged that Kasper Cruz is sitting on your bed spread shirtless and playing video games while you prance about in street alleys in the moonlight.”

“I was with Jacob.”

“Oh,” he smirked, patting Kasper’s head roughly, who of which grunted with each pat, more so out of annoyance than of anger, “So, while you’re on a date with one, you’ve got another waiting for you to come home.”

“I was waiting for him.” Kasper retorted with an eye roll but Allen waved him off and patted him again with a condescending chuckle.

“Oh please, Kasper. When I opened that door I thought you’re smile would have jumped off of your face.” Allen chided, “It’s like you’re a puppy waiting for your dirty owner.”

“Get out, Evan.”

“No.” he simply replied and even dared to take a seat next to Kasper. “I want answers.”

“What answers to do want?”

“Why is Kasper here and how do you know him?” I opened my mouth to reply but Allen quickly raised his hand before I could even get out a syllable. “If I even suspect you’re lying Evan, I will not hesitate to phone Jacob and send him a link to these pretty pictures of Kasper sitting half-naked on your bed.”

I blinked over to Kasper, but the second my gaping eyes met him, he averted them to his ripped jeans. “Kasper, you allowed him to take pictures of you? Why didn’t you punch him or something?”

Allen snorted as Kasper sighed, “I didn’t really have a choice…” he mumbled.

Allen nodded and patted him harshly on the back, “I dated his younger brother about a millennia ago, so I’m kind of off limits to punching in the face.” Allen smirked, “So, let’s get down to it. Why is this pretty little rebel in your bed?”