5. YOLO ain't The MOTTO

There’s a Rebel in My Bed!

                                               Chapter 5 – YOLO Ain’t The MOTTO

                                Song of the Chapter : Ironic – Alanis Morrisette (1995)

“Pregnant…for Alex?” I didn’t know who I was asking the question to.

Ev sighed dramatically, dropping her hands to her side, defeated and stood. “Yes. I think I am.”

“Okay. Don’t panic. Don’t panic.”

“I’m not pan-”

I grabbed her and shook her vigorously, “I said don’t panic!”

“I’m not freaking panicking you maniac! You’re the one trying to give me a seizure!” She yelled.

I let her go and stepped back, letting my back hit the door. “Why in God’s name did you have unprotected sex with Alex Richards?”

She shrugged her shoulders and cocked her head to the side, giving me the most innocent look she could muster up. “Yolo?”

My eyes ripped open. I had to grab onto the door knob to resist punching her in the face and my other hand over my heart that picked dup in speed. “You did not just say YOLO!” I steamed.

“Hey, all the other kids get to say It.” she pouted.

“All the other kids aren’t whoring around with their twin’s player ex boyfriend having unprotected sex!” I shot back.

Her mouth hung agape and she threw her hands to her wait. “You’re one to talk. I still remember you stealing my boyfriend!”

I let out an animated exasperated sigh, rolling my eyes dramatically and spinning to face the cream colored wooden frame of the door. “Why do you always bring up that idiot?”

“Biggest you stole him from me and gave him head!”

I scowled taking offence to her demeaning accusation. “No I didn’t. I mean, there was some fondling of the neather regions but that’s as far as I went!”

She growled. “Whore!”

“Slut.” I shot back.

“Trollop.”

“Ingrate.”

“Hooker!”

“Kardashian wannabe!”

She gasped, throwing her hands over her chest. With big round eyes filled with shock and anger she sneered. “You Take that back.”

I narrowed my eyes and stepped forward. “Maybe I won’t.”

She stayed snarling for a second but recoiled, folding her arms. “Fine. But don’t tell Chris.”

“The hell I won’t.” I barked back.

She sighed and stepped forward. “I’m going to tell him tonight at the bonfire.”

I stepped back and gave her a confused look. “What bonfire?”

“You know, the one Bobby planned that I wasn’t supposed to tell you about because it’s a surprise for your sixteenth birthday….”

I stood up and sighed. I opened up the door and looked back at Evelyn who was peering into the mirror. “Ev, it’s not good to leave your mouth and legs open at the same time.”