25. everythings going to be okay

*triger warning * this chapter includes some suicidal stuff so please read at you're own risk. if you are having suicidal thoughts please feel free to reach out to me i love y'all

thursday, november 16, 2017

i knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. "fran." i sighed and pulled her in for a hug.

"oh my god ellie! i've been trying to reach you but you never answered!" she gushed and hugged me back. "jc is such a dick im sorry he posted that video."

"i turned off my phone because it kept going off with a bunch of notifications." i gave her a small smile and followed her into the house.

"did you come to speak to jc?" she asked and i nodded. "he's up in his room." i said a quick thank you and hurried my way up to his room. i knocked on the door before hearing a response.

"come in!" jc yelled from the other side of the door. i walked in and looked at him with stern eyes. he quickly jumped out of his bed and slipped on a shirt. "ella." he looked at me stunned.

"prick." i said, my voice croaky and my eyes started to water.

"i-"

"you lied, you told the whole world i cheated on you when you were the one who cheated on me!" i said as the tears started to flow.

"it's what you deserve!" he scoffed.

"what i deserved? i did nothing to you! i cared for you! you were my best friend!" i yelled as tears started to spill.

"don't bullshit me! you didn't give two craps about me!" he yelled back. i flinched in fear at his loud voice. i could hear the rest of the roommates walk over to check what was happening.

"i didn't give two craps about you? jc i was there for you for months, what do you mean i didn't care for you?" my body started to shake of rage and sadness.

"you were only with me because you couldn't have david." he glared at me. "you even said it in your video."

"doesn't mean i didn't care! i never had the intention of hurting you. you pushed yourself on me when we met up again, you tried to kiss me at the party knowing i was talking to someone, you tried your damn hardest to get me into your bed when you knew i was going through some shit! so don't try to blame me for making you my rebound when you made yourself the rebound!" i yelled.

"i loved you ella, i've loved you for years." he sighed as his eyes started to water.

"don't you fucken dare say that shit." i said and started to cry.

"it's true!" he said and took a few steps towards me.

"then why did you say those things on the internet?" i asked. "you can't just go around saying those things!" i yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"then what was i supposed to say?!" he yelled back and tugged at his hair.

"the truth!" i cried and slammed my hands onto the table. "you ruined everything by posting that video, you put my job as a youtuber at risk! do you know how much shit im getting for doing nothing?" i cried. "i've been through hell and back and never once contemplated killing myself until now." i blurted, i shook my head at him as tears ran down my face. the room fell to silence and i could feel the presence of all the roommates watching us from the doorway.

"ella." he sighed and reached out for my hand. i pulled away and took a step back.

"post the truth jc." i cried and walked out of his room and through the other roommates.