2. meeting the others

after being at lizas for a few hours she drove me back to my apartment because i havent had a chance to buy a car. my apartment wasn't set up yet because after getting here i went straight to lizas. it was only 8pm so i decided to start unpacking. i decided to play some music as i looked for the boxes that said 'bedroom' and started doing my room first. the movers already had my matress in the corner of the room and my furniture set up the way i wanted so i just had to do everything else. i set up my desk pulling my laptop, lap, some fake plants, and other little trinkets. i put the sheets on my bed and put all my pillows and stuff. i rolled out my rug and started putting things on my book case and dresser. i decided to hang things on the wall tomorrow and started setting up my restroom. i put away all my skincare stuff, make up, hair products, other things, and shower stuff away then i changed into some pjs and went to bed.

*

thursday, june 29, 2017

the next morning my alarm went off at 9 so i had time to make breakfast and go on a run then head out to buy some things for my house and hopefully get a job. i changed into some running clothes, filling a bottle with some water and headed out on my run. i listened to music on my headphones as i ran around the block a few times so i wouldnt get lost. once i was done with a 40 minute run i went upstairs and did some crunches, planks, squats, leg lifts, lunges, and knees to elbows. after that took a nice relaxing shower and changed into my outfit of the day. i went into the kitchen to try and make breakfast but then realized i had no food or things to make food. i groaned and went into my room to call liza.

"hello?" liza answered after a few rings.

"hey its E, i wanted to ask if you wanted to fo to ikea with me to buy some things for my kitchen, then after go grocery shopping and we can go get some food in between?" i rambled.

"uh yeah sure ill be at your place in 15. see you later!" she yelled into the phone.

"see you in a bit." i smiled. right as my thumb hovered over the end button i heard liza scream.

"wait!"

"yes?" i chuckled.

"is it okay if gabbie comes? shes my friend and i think you'll both get along well." she gushed. i nodded before realizing that she cant see me.

"yeah sure." i laughed at myself. "ill see you in a bit." and then hung up.

i decided that with the spare time i had i could start putting away some things i had for my living room. i already had my couch, coffe table, and a tv in the corner from my old apartment at home. i put some more plants around the apartment, some books, candles, a few baskets in the corners that held magazines and left some trinkets in the box to hang on the walls and bookshelves i had yet to hang up. i was really starting to like the finish product of my little apartment. just as i finished puting the box in the corner of the room to remind me of later my phone started ringing.

"liza?" i asked into the phone.

"hey E. im outside."

"okay, ill be out right now." i grabbed my purse that had all my things in it and took the elevator down to the lobby. i walked out the doors and saw lizas car a few feet away. i jogged over seeing a girl that looked a little older than us but she was really pretty.

"hello! im gabbie!" she turned in her seat to greet me as soon as i got in the car. she reached out her hand for me to shake and i gladly accepted it.