15. this is stupid

"what are you doing out here?" jc asked from behind me. he stood there in his boxers and no shirt as he rubbed his eyes.

"just needed some fresh air." i shrugged.

"whats wrong?" he asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"nothing." i shook my head and gave me a fake smiled.

"ella, i've known you for 20 years of my life, i know that 'i just needed some fresh air' means that something's wrong." he chuckled. "now tel me whats wrong babe."

"i just feel terrible." i sighed.

"about what? not last night right?" jc asked with a concerned look.

"i feel like i cheated on david..."i frowned.

"well we're you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" he raised an eyebrow and i shook my head 'no'. "well then it's not cheating." he shrugged and pulled me into him.

"but-"

"stop thinking about it, okay? we've been friends for 20 years, it's kind of expected for us to try and date." he smiled.

"you want to date?" i asked with a worried look.

"well i mean- yeah- well not if you don't want to." he tried to cover it up with a stiff chuckle.

"i just- i have a lot going on right now, i don't need to be dating." i shook my head at him.

"i-i know-"

"i should get going." i said and left the balcony. i gathered all of my clothes and hurried out of the room. i bumped into a taller body and tripped a bit before the caught me.

"elizabetta." kian said and helped me steady. "oh shit what did jc do?" he asked and started to look pissed.

"nothing, i should go, bye kian." i talked fast and hurried down the stairs. i ran out to my car and drove away. i rushed to lizas house and hurried inside with my spare key. "liza!" i yelled and hurried up the stairs to her living area.

"is that her?" i heard an all too family voice say.

"david." i said. i made eye contact with and and tears started streaming down my face.

"el." he said as a tear streamed down his face.

"liza... what is he doing here?" i asked, i looked down at my outfit, i was wearing jcs sweater my underwear and my hair was in a high ponytail, i wasn't even wearing shoes.

"he came over a few minutes ago, i tried to get him to leave but i accidentally said you were coming over." she sighed and played with her fingers.

"wh-what are you wearing?" david asked with a worried face as he looked me up and down. "a better question would be what are you not wearing?"

"i-i" i stuttered not sure of what to say.

"holy shit thats jcs sweater..." he looked at me with wide eyes. "please tell me you're wearing really short shorts under there or something?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"i- i don't know what i was thinking- i was just so sad and mad that you wouldn't listen to me and jc was saying all these things and one thing led to another-" i rambled.

"so this is my fault?" david looked at me with anger.

"no! gosh no! this is all my fault." i said as i started to cry more, did i ever stop crying?

"so what you're telling me is that you had sex with jc." he pointed out. liza just stood there unsure of what to do or say and i looked to her for help but she shrugged her shoulders. i stood there in silence and looked down at my feet.