21. very good morning

tuesday, november 7, 2017

"you've got to be kidding me." i laughed.

"el." he said and stood up from the bed, corinna wrapping her body in the blanket.

"oh my god." i shook my head, my eyes starting to water.

"el, i swear it's not what it looks like." he shook his head.

"then what is it?" i asked and tried not to cry.

"i-i dont-i dont know." he sighed.

"this is bullshit. you're really cheating on me?" i cried. "to think that we're were actually getting somewhere." i cried and left the room. "oh my god." i cried and tried to leave the house as fast as possible.

"el, baby!" he yelled throughout the house.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" i turned to face him. "2 months! we've been together for two months." i cried. "you're such a fucken asshole!" i screamed as tears flooded down my face. "jesus fucken christ!" i cried as my body started to shutter.

"baby." he sighed and walked up to me.

"don't." i pointed a finger at him. "don't get near me."

"el." he frowned his eyes started to water.

"with corinna? one of my best friends?" i cried even more.

"el, please listen to me." he frowned and took a step towards me.

"don't you fucken dare." i cried and took a step back. "for fucks sake." i hiccuped. "you played me dobrik.... and i will never forgive you for it." i cried and pushed him away.

"baby it's a prank." he frowned. zane, alex, scotty, jason, and corinna all came out into the living room with cameras capturing the whole thing.

"oh my god." i cried and shoved him a little bit. "you fucken suck." i cried as david pulled me into a hug.

"baby, i'm so sorry, i thought you would get more mad than sad." he apologized.

"i was ready to get beat up." corinna laughed.

"that's so fucken mean." i cried and hugged david really tight.

"i'm sorry." he frowned and kissed me lightly.

"that just got you a whole month of no sex." i chuckled. everyone laughed and david frowned. "you're lucky i like you enough to stay with you after that."

"i'm sorry." her frowned and pulled me into another hug.

"if it helps we didn't want to be a part of this, he sort of bribed us." jason pitched in.

"of course he did."i laughed.

"why didn't you get more mad?" david asked.

"yeah, why didn't you like yell at me?" corinna asked.

"trust me i was mad, but i won't fight y'all." i wiped my tears again. "i hope you got the footage you wanted."

"yeah... i don't think that's going in." david frowned.

"okay that's just even worse." i pushed him away again.

"the viewers don't even know we're dating yet. this will be put off for a while." he gave me a small smile.