22. what the fuck

*warning* because of the prank that david pulled there will be a lot of almost sex moments between david and el for a while so if you're not into that just like skip over the parts.

thursday, november 10, 2017

"can y'all stop?" scotty asked out of no where. i lightly pushed david off of me and sat up from the couch. david groaned and ran his hand through his hair pulling a pillow onto his lap.

i giggled at his action and looked back at scott. "hey scott." i blushed and gave him a small smile.

"david... i know, she's a good looking lady, but can you please keep off of her for at least an hour?" scotty chuckled and i blushed even more.

"sorry." david blushed and pulled me down onto his lap after removing the pillow. i felt him under me and i tried not to burst into laughter in front of scotty.

"where's kristen?" i asked and tried to make conversation to annoy david.

"she should be coming home in a few minutes." he shrugged and pulled out his phone.

"cool. excited for new york?" i asked as i started to move my hips a little bit to annoy david but still lowkey enough to not be noticed by scotty.

"very, todd and i planed our outfits and everything." scotty smiled.

"that's cool. corinna and i somewhat have matching outfits too." i smiled as i felt david grip my hips to make me stop.

"scott is right there, don't make me take you to the restroom right now." he whispered in an angry/annoyed tone. i giggled as david lied back onto the couch.

"are you ready to perform your songs?" i asked and continued to move my hips.

"i think so, i did a bit where i had to sing and have toddy and jason distract me to see if i knew the lyrics." he smiled and looked up. i immediately stoped and smiled. "y'all are seriously disgusting." scott laughed and left the living room.

"oh thank god." david hurried and pinned me down onto the couch.

"for a pretty virgin type boy you seem to be a very angry horny boy about this whole situation." i giggled as david kissed around my neck.

"trust me.. i'm not a virgin.." he said and smashed his lips to mine.

"you don't seem like the type to want sex so much." i said once he pulled away.

"i'm not, but you... you drive me crazy." he chuckled and kissed me again.

"good to know." i said in between the kiss. "but sadly you pranked me... and we're not having sex for a long while." i laughed and pushed him off of me.

"baby..." he groaned sat back onto the couch.

"maybe you and todd can recreate the painting in his room." i shrugged and got off of the couch.

"jesus christ." he mumbled and looked down at his boner. "this is the 4th time in less than 24 hours... my dick will not be able to handle that much for the next month."

"should've thought about that before you pranked me." i smiled and walked into the kitchen.

i looked through the cabinets trying to figure out if i could make something to eat before we left to new york. i decided on making spaghetti and pulled out all of the ingredients. by the time it was almost done most of the people that were flying over to new york were here.