12. just try not to look like an idiot

"there's no way we're going on that." i looked at the helicopter with wide eyes. "how did liza even get this?" i asked.

"i don't know but bless her." david grinned. the man led us to the helicopter, the strong wind messing up my hair and almost blowing davids hat away. we quickly got in and buckled our seat belts as the man told us what to do and stuff. the lift off was sort of rocky and i held onto davids hand.

"i'm absolutely terrified of heights." i trembled.

"don't be, i'm here with you." david sent me a cheeky smile. i blushed and looked out the window.

david pulled out his vlog camera and recorded the view. i smiled down at everything then we saw the trump tower and i made a sad face for the vlog. he carried on vlogging the beautiful tall buildings and all the city lights.

"it's beautiful." i whispered.

"thank you, i tried really hard to look good today." david said, i laughed and smacked him lightly. "i know we just met not that long ago, but you and i, we have this connection and i know you feel it too. i'm so glad that i'm here with you on my birthday. i really, really like you el, and i can't wait to make you my girlfriend." david spoke truthfully.

"i don't deserve you." i shook my head with a huge smile on my face. i wanted to kiss him right then and there, but my body couldn't move, my brain couldn't function correctly, instead of kissing him my head turned the other way to face the view.

"how was it?" liza asked me once we got back to the hotel.

"gosh liza, it was amazing." i gushed with a huge smile on my face.

"did you finally kiss him?" liza asked, some of the girls overheard and they all walked over to hear our conversation.

"no." i sighed. it was either they face-palmed, widened their eyes, their jaw dropped, or they looked away.

"what the fuck!" liza yelled, taking me back. "that's what it was for!" liza whined.

"how did you not kiss him?" corinna looked at me as if i was stupid.

"haven't you been waiting for this?" andrea also whined.

"quiet down!" i shushed them. "i'm sorry okay! i wanted to, gosh how i wanted to kiss him, i just couldn't." i sighed and closed my eyes.

"that's okay, but you better do it tonight." gabbie pointed at me and i nodded in agreement.

"bus is ready!" scotty yelled over to us. we all walked over to the boys and got into the party bus.

the whole drive was crazy, gabbie twerked on carly, kristen and scotty humped each other, heath hung off of the top of the bus as zane wrapped heaths legs around him and danced, everyone was snapchatting, yelling, vlogging, and taking pictures it was insane.

"ellie! ellie! ellie!" everyone changed as i danced in front of everyone to the song that was playing.

"you're doing amazing sweetie!" both carly and zane yelled and everyone erupted in laughter. like liza, i was on the dance team, there was a song playing that we did for a school rally that i still remembered and decided to show it off. the song finished and i laughed at the crazy dance.

"that was amazing, i didn't know you could dance." david said into my ear after i sat next to him.

"i was on the dance team with liza, the more you know." i chuckled.

"want me to order you a drink?" toddy asked from beside me.

"no thank you." i smiled at him. he nodded and continued going through his menu.