24. david elbowed me in the neck

sunday, november 12, 2017

i laughed as david and i raced down the ramp at the airport on our suitcases.

"baby move!" i yelled right before i crashed into him. i toppled over him and we all erupted in laughter. "i told you to move!" i laughed as the people passing our friend group stared at us with confusion.

"c'mon get up." david laughed and helped me up.

"todd you come up with some shit ideas." i said and started walking to security.

"it was fun though." he smiled as we made our way through the airport. we heard yelling of our names and looked up to see a group of fans at the entrance. david waved to them and signaled we would be over in a few minutes.

"ellie!" someone yelled once i got out of security. i smiled and made my way up to the girl.

"hello!" i smiled and gave the girl a hug. "how are you?" i asked as she pulled out her phone.

"super great, just nervous." she smiled. "can i get a picture?" she asked with a blush.

"of course!" i smiled and leaned into her. we took the picture and i tried to talk to her some more.

"how are you all?" i asked to the small group. they responded with some goods and greats. i took some pictures with the ones who asked and signed some phone cases before david came.

"she's not bugging you guys is she?" david asked from behind me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"no, she's absolutely amazing." one girl said which made me smile.

"thank you, you all are wonderful." i blushed.

"are you guys dating?" one asked. i looked at david with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah, are we dating david?" i asked not sure whether to tell these fans or not.

"yes we are." he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"my otp has sailed!" the one who called me earlier yelled. i noticed one fan in the back that didn't look to happy.

"she's trash." she said and looked me right in the eye. "cheated on jc and everything, she's not good for you. she's just some skank from texas." she continued. the rest of the fans looked at the girl in shock. i felt david stiffen up and the rest of the squad looked over at me.

"excuse me?" david said and gripped onto me.

"i love you david but it's the truth, did you not see jcs video?" she scoffed and glared at me.

"if you loved me you wouldn't say mean things about my girlfriend. you have no idea what kind of stuff she's gone though, what we've gone through. jc is a liar the whole video was fake, if anything jc cheated on el." david said.

"baby it's okay." i said and tried my best not to cry. i felt my eyes start to water but i glared at the girl anyways. i placed my hands on his chest to calm him down. "thank you for your input, but it wasn't needed. you don't know anything about me or my relationships. you can have an opinion and not like me but there's no need to be disrespectful and call me names." i continued to glare at the girl.

"preach it." corinna said and the group of fans cheered.

"you girls have been amazing, other than you, i hope you learn to have some respect." i said, my voice sounded broken and sad. i waved goodbye to the girls and started to walk away. as i exited the airport i felt the tears get ready to flow. i got into the uber that was waiting for us and instantly started crying.

"babe.. baby... don't cry." david sat next to me and pulled me into a hug. "don't listen to her, she doesn't know what she's talking about." he tried to comfort me.