18. i hate you

wednesday, august 2, 2017

"okay, what's up guys, i'm here with el, its 2am and im right outside of jason's room and im going to light a firework." david whispered to the camera and i smiled as he lit the match. we opened the door to jason's room quietly and tip toed inside.

david lit the lighter in jason's ear causing jason to wake up.

"hi jason." david tried not to laugh as i held the camera recording the whole thing. "good morning."

"what are you- get the fuck-" jason watched david and smacked david away once he realized what was going on. "get the fuck out of here!" jason raised his voice as david lit the string of the 'firework'. "david!" jason yelled and got off of his bed as david and i shuffled away and david grabbed the camera away from me. "david! fucking! david, david!" jason yelled as the fire alarms started blaring.

"jason, jason- it just says-it just says- it's a cake- it's a cake- it says i love jason." david and i laughed.

"ha ha ha. thats fucked up. david no!" jason said as he and i started waving at the fire alarm for it to stop. "you've lost your mind." jason shook his head and we all laughed.

"it says 'i love jason'." david kept on laughing. "c'mere." he laughed and pulled jason into a hug.

"thank you." jason smiled "i hope this gets 4 million views." jason said and we all laughed again.

"sorry jason." i smiled and pulled him into a small hug.

"you should really save yourself from him, i know y'all like each other but c'mon you can do better than this douche." jason joked. i blushed and looked away from the two guys.

"shut up jason." david chuckled awkwardly.

"now can i go back to jacking off." jason smiled and he ate a bit of the icing.

"how was that for a bit?" i asked david as we sat across from each other on the couch.

"great, thank you for helping me out." david smiled.

"can you uh... cut the part out where jason said we liked each other." i said and played with my fingers.

"uhh.. sure, yeah, okay." david frowned.

"i just- don't want people to think about the wrong-"

"no.. i get it." he interrupted me with a small smile.

"i'm sorry- it's just... i'm with-"

"jc.." he smiled at me with hurt eyes. "you wouldn't want it to seem like we had a thing when you had one with jc."

"yeah..." i nodded with a frown.

"but we do..." david sighed. i looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, confused as to what he was talking about. "have a thing." he answered my unspoken question.

"david..." i sighed.

"i know." he also sighed.

"do you want me to end things with jc?" i asked and hit my lip. "actually no, don't answer that."

"yes, el... you know i like you and i want to be with you." he frowned. although i wanted to be with david jc and i we're slowly becoming serious and we're all over social media. it wouldn't be a good idea to end it so fast.

later that night

"i don't know what to do." i sighed to the girls. we were all hanging around lizas talking about random things but as of now the topic was my love triangle.