Ending/Epilogue

~~Epilogue Option 1~~
               A year had passed, and Lotor never came back. He said that he realized that we better off as friends. Though, the pain would go for him. So he left the galaxy, and me with the Paladins. I stayed, as they continued to bring justice to the galaxy. Which they had achieved, so now life was peaceful. The gang still lives in the ship, everybody including the mice. We visited Earth for a celebration, and decided to bring a new crew member. Well, actually two. A child named Cordelia, and a dog named Lotor in memory of him. They are sweet, with soft (h/c) at (h/l), and (e/c) irises in eyes that just seemed to glow. They are a very odd child, even as a five year old. Whenever Coran picked them up, they'd always pull at his mustache. They'd hang around Pidge when she's inventing or analyzing, or around Hunk during cooking whether lunch, breakfast, or dinner. They absolutely loved the dog, always hanging around the pup. They were like siblings, you couldn't break them apart. Even though Lotor left, I've been happy. Heartbroken, but very happy. Knowing wherever he is is a happy place. Maybe with a wife and kids, or maybe alone. He'd always wanted a family, with at least two kids. One of each gender, but it didn't matter to him. We had the puppy though, to keep him in more then memory. Sometimes he'd write to me, about his travel and what he's seen. Always including a picture for me, and something for little Cordelia. A little gift form Uncle Lotor, even though it's been less then a year. We both haven't fully moved on, but we're happy. Even if we're galaxy's away, he has come back for a visit once or twice. Cordelia is always ecstatic to see him, jumping into his arms once in reach of so. I mainly take care of the little demon, always having to deal with their antics. Life has been great, even without Lotor.

~~Epilogue Option 2~~
               A year had passed, an Lotor had come back. We are happy now, living on our own planet. With our daughter Cordelia, which I had gotten when the Paladins and I went to Earth. Along with a cat named Pidge, to keep my little sister in memory. We may not be related in blood, but we're related in bond. She's an amazing scientist who's changing the world through nature, and has made the whole universe a much eco-friendly place with her brother at her side. Lotor and I have retired to are own island, it's a peaceful one. One where people barely visit, only to see the gardens. The forest which I tend to every day, to please the few tourists. Lotor is a mentor at a close soldier training facility run by Shiro, Allura, and Coran. Teaching combat, but also negotiating skills. Learning that if the option of peace is there, you always choose it. No matter if everybody else doesn't see it, you must show them the path. I'm left at home with Cordelia, teaching her about the world. They're growing up well, a very odd child. Though, that's what makes them beautiful. With striking (e/c) sparkling eyes, and rich (h/c) hair at (h/l). A very intelligent five year old, already knowing how to handle a knife. By handling I mean knowing how to aim and throw a knife, and hitting targets as far as ten feet away. Again, impressive for a five year old. Life has been great, especially with Lotor.

One more A/N coming up! Probably in a couple days or sooner.