Chapter 20

~~Chapter 20~~

~~Back, but Not Better~~
~~Warning This Chapter is a Walking Season 4 Spoiler~~
             "Y/N, just tell us. Please." Pidge begs, suddenly a beep goes out from nowhere. Korans incoherent yelling rings echo through the hallway.
"No no no no no, I thought we had time." Pidge mutters to herself, Shiro has already started taking his leave.
            "Allura What should I do with her? She hasn't hear the whole news or plan." Pidge speaks into her gadget. I hear a gargled reply, which Pidge must've understood. Her eyes go wide, and then looks at me. Shattered and confused, just like me.
             "I'm so sorry." She whimpers, before, jabbing me in the throat. Which knocks me out cold, how?

                "Is she awake?" A voice asks, slightly desperate

"Is she awake?" A voice asks, slightly desperate. I groan, as I turn on my side. Wait, I'm laying down. Where am I? I bolt up, opening my eyes.
"Who's going to explain?" Allura asks, looking at everybody. I look around to see the whole gang, each looking tired and beaten up.
"I will, I owe her an explanation anyways." Pidge sighs, and steps forward. I look at her, I'm confused and hurt. The rest of the group scamper out of the crypto pod room, leaving me and Pidge.
"Wh-what happened? How long was I out?" I ask her, she shakes her head. Tears forming in her eyes. She sits down on the cold tiles, and motions for me to join her. I cautiously sit next to hear, as she calms herself.
"You were out for a week, it was for the best. In the week we had rescued my brother, Matt. We had also taken over basically all of the Galra Empires planets, and gotten Lotor on our side. He was casted as a villain by his father not too long ago. I'm sorry Y/N, we were all scared about how you would react to the news and events. Statistics showed you would most likely either have a mental break down, or even commit suicide." Pidge explains, through her tears. I stare at her in shock, but slowly ease into a smile. They were, protecting me. I slide over to Pidge, and wrap my arms around her.
"Your actions were wrong, but your intentions were good. I don't forgive you, but I will be here for you. Time heals all wounds, and this is one." I mutter to her, making her smile against my shirt. Which I guessed she has grabbed onto, I smile too and rest my head on top of hers.
"I'm so sorry." Pidge cries, wiping her tears on my shirt. I rub her back, and help her stand up.
"Why don't we go back to the main room with everybody?" I suggest, wiping away the last of her tears. She nods her head, and holds my hand as we walk down the hallway.
"Y/N I just want to thank you, you're like the my older sister." Pidge says, stopping right in front of the door to the control room. I smile at her, and lightly kiss her on the forehead. Her hair brushing against my nose, tickling it a bit. I chuckle, and take Pidge's before entering the room. Everybody's head turns, nervous expressions on all of them.
"I'm fine, but you owe me one thing." I explain, all of their faces looking shocked at my reaction. Though Allura suddenly looks a me, with a curious look.
"What do you want?" She asks, a bit eager too. I smile, as Pidge rests her head on my shoulder.
"I request a live audience with Lotor." I simply state, Allura's expression goes back to a shocked one. I look at her pleadingly, and she groans.
"Only over chat on a screen, I can't allow him at anywhere close to you yet." Allura compromised, a look of worry on her face. I think about it for a second, and nod my head.
  "I agree to your terms, if you all leave the room." I respond, Allura quickly nodding. I let go of Pidge's hand, as the rest of the group is ushered out by Allura. I step into Allura's standing control panel, and call Lotor. He shows up on the screen, working on a part of the ship. Lotor looks up to his screen, a mean frown on his face. When he sees my face, he jumps back in surprise.
                   "Y-Y/N." Lotor stutters, dropping everything in his hands. I smile at him, and give him a small wave.
                     "Hello Lotor, long time no see." I exclaim, a look of pure ecstasy on his face. I feel my face heat up, as he just keeps starting at me. Not saying a single word, which makes me blush more.
                      "H-how were you allowed to speak to me?" He asks, shaking his head in disbelief. I laugh a bit at his wacky expression, but his goofy smile doesn't change.
                      "A little bit of bargaining and negotiating with Allura." I explain, making him chuckle. I brush a piece of my hair behind my ear, but it falls back in front of my face again.
                   "I hear you're on the run from your father now." I state, making Lotor's face go grim. I look at him with a worried expression, but he doesn't seem to respond with a assuring smile.
                  "I did something, that failed. Because of my mistake I might be able to get closer to you again though." He explains, making me blush again. He chuckles and runs his hand through his pale white hair. My fingers twitch at the sight, I want to run my fingers though it so badly.
                  "It might take awhile, Allura doesn't trust you one bit." I state, as I rock back and forth in my spot. His smile disappears once again, making me nervous.
                  "I wouldn't trust me either, after all I've done. Who would?" Lotor responds, his eyes seemed duller now. I look at him with a sad smile, trying to cheer him up.
                  "I will, no matter what." I reply, which makes him smile once more. Though, he seemed nervous about something still.
                    "Y/N I know I never told you this. Though I've wanted to even before the explosion, and I can't hold it back any longer. I love you with all my you, because you are my heart." Lotor sputters out, blushing a bright red. I step back in shock, my head spinning. Lotor, loves me?

~~Author's Note~~
                I know, two chapters in one day. I am the best, just kidding. In honor of season four I made a filler to explain why Y/N isn't in the action, and why Pidge is the best character in the whole series. Jk, but she is one of the best. Don't forever to vote on my special gift thing for the holidays, information at the top. Anyways, don't forget to like, check my other stories, comment, and follow me. And as they say, what the hugger is that?!?H