Chapter 5

~~Chapter 6~~

~~Under a Wing~~

"Well Kieth started it!" Lances whine, we hear another bang and what sounded like a 5 year old girl's scream. I'm guessing that was Lance.
"It doesn't matter who started it, all you have to do is shut up!" Allura explains loudly, Koran turns his head in my direction and gives me a sorry smile. I smile politely back, because I couldn't really do anything else. I was stuck on the floor until somebody helped me. I start scouting up the wall so I was standing, and when I finally got all the way up I saw Pidge oddly staring at me. A spark of inspiration shines in her eyes, and she scoots away from the screen.
"I have an idea, follow me." Pidge explains, I smile at her and start to let go of the wall to follow her. Just when I'm about to start walking I stop, and open my mouth to remind her that I can't walk.
"Yeah, I remember now." Pidge nervously exclaims, and grabs my arm dragging me behind her.

" Pidge nervously exclaims, and grabs my arm dragging me behind her

"If I just tweaked this a bit, there we go. Rover can- good. All done." Pidge states happily, and I'm very joyful too. For I had to wait about a varga, for her to finish her creation. She had to modify a battle bot so it would listen to my commands, but it was really meant to help me walk.
   "We'll make the robot's command name, C47. Basically, just call her Cat." Pidge explains, she sounds a bit tired after fixing the machine. I nod my head in thanks, and give a warm smile. The robot stiffly walks over to me and waits for my command, and just stands there completely still. I mean, I don't expect lively movements from a robot. I tightly grab Cat's arm, and use it to put my force on as I pull myself up. Once on my feet, I keep my tight grip on Cat and let myself take a few deep breaths. Once I can walk again, I'm getting myself back into shape.
  "Cat will respond to your actions, so if you start walking. She'll sense it, and she'll start helping you." Pidge tells me, I nod my head, and start walking.

  A few days had passed since I had started using Cat, and they were great help

  A few days had passed since I had started using Cat, and they were great help. Though, I had started to get the hang of walking again. So we retired them back into a battle dummy, and now I just have Rover keep watch on me. I'll have to say he's a great companion, and super sweet to tell the truth.
   "Y/N, what does this say?" Pidge asks, she's hunched over the screen as usual. The blue glow of the screen makes her skin glow in the odd light, and it makes her face seem less serious in an odd way. I slowly walk over to her, and check what she wanted me to see.
   "Another threat from the Galra, same as the last time." I respond annoyed, at first the notes were a bit scary. Though now they've gotten quite annoying and really stupid in your opinion.
   "Speaking of which, Ms.Y/N. You should be learning self-defense, maybe Kieth or Shiro could teach you." Koran suggests, but he's more telling me that it's necessary.
    "Shiro, definitely Shiro." Pidge tells Koran, her eyes still glued on the screen. Koran ponders for a moment, and nods his head in realization about letting Keith teach. I nod in agreement, I've only known everybody a few quintants, but honestly everyone is an open book here. Well, except Shiro and Kieth obviously.
"Why don't I just teach her instead?" Allura suggest, as she enters the control room. She seems a lot more relaxed then her usual tense nature. It's nice to see her calmer, and less on edge as she is usually. Koran seemed to to be considering her offering, and I mean I would be completely fine with her teaching me too. Pidge looks at Allura and nods her head in agreement after a few seconds of thinking and pondering.
"But you're the princess, you have other responsibilities." Koran reasons with Allura, and she does take that into consideration for a second.
"I know, but I might-" Allura starts to explain, but out of nowhere Pidge rudely interrupts Allura while she was talking and explains.
"Koran, has a point. Plus Shiro might be a better fit, since he has a. Um a history, the Galra people and may know a better way to train her." Pidge tells Allura, and she finally surrenders and nods her head in agreement. Letting out an annoyed grunt, and sadly plops herself down in a chair.
"Did somebody call me?" Shiro asks politely, while entering the room. Does he know how to not make a dramatic entrance?
"Ah then man with a fake hand, gee wiz that rhymed! Anyways, Shiro we have a proposition, that since you have a lot of time in your hands. You'd be able to train Ms.Y/N over here?" Koran asks with a surge of new energy, probably since he is now getting his way. Shiro seemed shocked (lé shookth~), and super embarrassed about the idea for some reason. His face turns tomato red, and I can feel mine heating up. The two most unsocial people put together in one room, where you have to talk to each other and communicate to learn. People are not really my thing, now or ever in all honesty.
"Wh-why me?" Shiro stutters to get out, and I feel the awkwardness and tension grow in the room. I hear Pidge snickering quietly, even though she still tries and fails to keep quiet. Her failing attempts to keep quiet were making me laugh, but I somehow managed to keep my laughter in.
"Well Pidge says since you have well-experience, with the Galra so you should train Y/N." Aullura explains in a very annoyed tone,but I don't think anybody but I noticed. So I kept it to myself.

~~Author's Notes~~

I'm sorry for butting in mid story, I just couldn't help myself. Anyways don't forget to like, comment, and follow! Lotor is kinda in this one, idk. Next chapter, okay. Also, thanks for 100 reads! Sorry ;-;. Yeah anyways, okay I'll leave you guys. And, as they say congratulations! You failed the puzzle.