Chapter 41

" They took her " said Sara in a low voice.

"What do you mean by  they took her ? " asked Yazan angrily.

" Hammad" said Sara.

There was silence , no one spoke a single word . Layla was taking care of the kids whereas Azaan was using  his connections to find Noor.

Yazan was locked in his room , he didnt utter a single word.

" Welcome My light " said Hammad when he saw Noor who was tied in Chains.

" I know your hands must be hurting , because of these  chains but, what can i do? I had to punish you for letting that B****** touch you" said Hammad.

" Why ? Why are you doing this? Asked Noor with tears in her eyes.

" What do you mean by why? I love you , you are mine .How can i let someone touch  something that belongs to me ? Said  Hammad.

"I am not your property ,i will never be yours, i am only Yazans " said Noor which earned her  slap.

" Enough , think about that B****** as much as you want as after Two days you will never see him " said Hammad wiping  the blood from Noors lip and walked away.

Ya mere Maula why me ? Thought Noor .
Whats in Two days ? Thought Noor thats when she remembered  the Grand Mafia Meeting .

" Welcome princess" said Khalil when he saw Noor who ignored  him.

" What is this Guards ? Why have you tied her ?" Said Khalil ordering the guards to open the chain.

" Long time huh , wont you meet your favourite uncle " said Khalil.

" I hate you , how could you do this ? Abbi loved you like his own brother but you " said Noor angrily.

Two days  later

" Yazan we  have to go to the meeting "said Azan

" I  dont want  to go " shouted Yazan .

" Yazan please think  wisely we need to  go to the meeting , maybe we can know about Noor " said Azaan.

" Okay i am  coming" said Yazan.

At the Grand Meeting

" Welcome everyone , i hope you all know why you are  called here " said Mr Alexander Ex Mafia king .

Yazan glared at Hammad as soon as he saw him. Yazan tried his best to control his anger  by clenching his hand into a tight fist which made his knuckles turn white. Azaan kept his hand on Yazans  to help him calm down abit.

"We all are sad for the loss of our king  Salim Khan , According to the rules his  son or daughter will take his place if he is dead, unfortunately his daughter is dead so the next mafia king is..." was saying Alexender but  was cut by  someones phone ringing.

Tring tring

It was Khalils phone .

"Hello boss we...."

"Sorry i need to leave ,its a family emergency"said  Khalil in a hurry.

"Gentlemen the meeting is over for now,we will continue at night , you all will be informed about  the location"said Alexender.

"Yazan Yazan "shouted Azaan.

"What is the matter?"said Yazan.

"We found noor"said Azaan with a smile.

"Baba what happened? What emergency? we had to leave the meeting do you know that " said Annoyed Hammad.

"You moron we are attacked " said Khalil angrily.