Chapter 20

Third persons pov:

"Sorry Mr khan he is no more " said the doctor sympathically.

"What the hell do you mean he is no more ?" Said Azaan holding the doctors collar.

" Azaan stop it leave him ,  yaara leave him" said Yazaan pulling Azaan from the doctor.

Yazan left with the doctor to complete  the formalities . Whereas Azaan he broke everything  possible he couldnt believe he lost the last clue to his family , he felt like a loser.

"Azaan you ok, your hand is bleeding dude lets get it sorted "said Yazaan but was cut by Azaan .

" No need lets go home" said Azaan. Yazaan  had no choice but to follow him.

Once they reached home Layla was in a panic mode  when she saw Azaan she tried to speak to Azaan , and begged him to let her bandage his hand but he  refused .

On the other hand Noor was crying as she couldnt bear to  see Azaan in pain .

" Mr Khan if you guys dont mind can i speak to Mr Azaan? "   said Noor in a low voice. Yazaan was surprised to see noors concern and happy too.

"Yes you can he is in study , by the way he hasnt had anything since  last night" said Yazaan.

Noor e haya pov:

I dont know if i have done the right thing or not but for some reason i couldnt bear to see Mr Azaan in pain.

Knock knock

No reply how is that possible ! I opened the door and walked in to see Mr Azaan sitting in a corner with his head hugging his knees .

Is he crying? I put the plate of  food and first aid  on the table  and went to speak to him.

" Mr Azaan , Mr Azaan,  no reply Azaan bhai "as  soon as i said that he looked at me. His were red and  puffy .

He looked really weak and tired.

" Noor what are you doing here ?" He asked .

"I could ask you the same " i said before he could say anything i cut him off.

" Azaan bhai i hope  i can call you bhai " i asked hoping he is not offended.

" Offcourse  not , actually i will be glad to have you as my sister" he said smiling.

" Okay now that i am  sister will you tell me whats bothering you ? I asked  bandaging his hand .

"Its okay if you dont want to say " i said .

" Actually today i went to meet someone who could help me  know about my parents but as soon as he saw me he had a panick attack and he is no more" said Azaan .

" Now dont tell me you blaming ur self for it " i said to which nodded.

" Bhai they are a few  things in life which are  unpredictable , Death is one of them Always remember where one door closes an other opens. Have trust in Allah InshaAllah everything will be fine"i said  showing him his bandaged hand.

"I am sure you  are feeling  better now, so come on have your food then you can have your medicine " i said .

" I cant have my food " he said showing me his bandaged  hand.

"Okay dont worry i will feed you ok " i said and slowly fed him . Once he finished  eating i gave him his medicine and walked out not before seeing his wet eyes but why?