Chapter 21

Next day

Third persons pov:

"Guys please hurry up we are getting late "yelled Azaan who was patiently waiting for the others.

" Bhai are sure you fine, we could go tomorrow till then your hand will be fine " said noor.

"Dont worry sis we are not going out " said Azaan.

"What do you mean?" Asked a confused Noor.

" You will know only if stop talking " said Yazaan sarcastically.

"Bhai seriously  where are we going?" Asked noor ignoring Yazan.

" Women didnt i just say stop talking as you are delaying us"said Yazan . Before noor could answer Yazaan she was cut by layla.

" Guys lets go" said layla.

They went to the back side of the house where there is a little farm .

" Guys meet Oreo and black beauty" said Azaan pointing two horses.

"Wow they are beatiful , can i  touch it?" askeed Noor pointing towards Oreo.

" Maam i dont think its a good idea , as Oreo is really wild only Yazaan sir can handle him" said the caretaker.

" Really,then i would love to ride it " said noor  challenging Yazaan.

"But maam" said the caretaker but was cut by Azaan " let her"he said.

Noor sat on the horse, it was her first time riding a horse ,normal people would be nervous or scared but noor felt nothing of that sort.

Never judge a book by its cover, noors was too confident, because she lost control over the horse and it went wild. Noor didnt know how to control it .

" Oreo , Oreo calm down " she said tapping her hand slowly on the horse in a matter of seconds the horse was calm.

Slowly she went back to the farm where everyone was shocked apart from her brother Azaan who was happy .

" Are you fine maam ? "Asked the caretaker .

" Dont worry i am absolutely fine " said noor with a big smile on her face.

" Noor they is someone you need to meet" said Azaan talking them towards end of the barn.

"This is bella and this one"said Azaan .Aasiya bet him saying" Beasht".

"Awww there are sooo cute " said noor lightly touching them.

"Mumma i really love bella,  she is sooo cute can i take her" asked Ayaan.

"Offcourse Ayaan  you  can as Aasiya loves  Beast you can take bella "said Azaan.

After sitting in the farm for sometime they all went back home.

Three days later

"Yazaan this liquid is really important , keep it safe " said Azaan handing Yazaab blue liquid

"Why is it soo important? Asked Yazaan confused.

" Dude i used this liquid  to make those  traitors speak the truth ,please keep it safe"said Azaan and walked away.

Yazan kept  the liquid in the  fridge thinking no one would see it.

"Finally the kids are sleeping, "said layla to noor who was sitting on  the sofa.

"Up for a movie" said layla to which noor  nodded.

"Layla you set up the movie, i will go and change till then okay"said noor.

When Noor returned  Layla had set everything up , layla also kept a few snacks and blue drink.

"Layla whats  this ?"said noor pointing  towards  the blue  liquid.

"Some juice i found in the fridge, leave lets watch the movie"said layla.

The two of them were watching the movie and having the drink.

After sometime

"Aaaarh i hate bella,how could she do this ?said noor with tears in her eyes.

"I am soo happy for them finally there
Together"said layla smiling.

"Why are you smiling ?"shouted noor.

"I am smiling cuz i am happy, now shssh lets watch movie."said layla.

Yazan and Azaan were busy in study when they heard noor shout, both of them rushed to the lounge to see both girls   busy watching a movie thats when something caught Azaans eye the blue liquid. He looked at Yazaan with anger.

"Aaaarh how dare he  take bella from him?" Said noor angrily .