Chapter 40

Noor was making breakfast, when she heard the doorbell. She went to check , but there was no one , thats when she saw a bouqet of red roses with a note.

 She went to check , but there was no one , thats when she saw a bouqet of red roses with a note

If you want Yazan and Ayyan alive return to me .
My light ❤

Noor threw the bouqet in the bin with the note.

"Guys lets go out for icecream its been long since we went out " said Azaan. To which everyone nodded and left to get ready.

"Kids what icecream do you want? Asked Zaydin handing Sara her chocolate mint cone.

"One with all colours " said Aasiya pointed the rainbow icecream.

"Vanilla " said Ayyan.
Zaydin gave the kids their icecream.

" Mrs Khan here is your milky bar icecream " said Yazan handing Noor her icecream.

"Azaan can stop having my icecream " shouted Layla.

" Zanny i want that balloon ,please get me " said Aasiya pointing towards the balloons outside.

Yazan went outside to get the balloons , thats when a truck came in full speed in his direction , before it could hit Yazan , Azaan saved him.

Noor ran towards Yazan and hugged him tight . After the hug she started hitting Yazans chest with her hands.

" How can you be soo careless ? What if something happened to you ? What would i do ?" Said Noor with tears in eyes.

"Shhh Hayati i am fine see " said Yazan Hugging Noor.

" Now now , i didnt know Mrs khan can be caring too"said Yazan playfully.Noor just kept quiet and hid her face in Yazans Chest .

Next day

Noor received an other bouqet with a note

This time he survived , but luck is not always on his side

This time he survived , but luck is not always on his side . STAY AWAY FROM HIM .YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE.
MY LIGHT❤

What does he want ? What if he harms Yazan ? Noo no i cant let that happen i need to do something .thought Noor.