Chapter 17

Yazaan pov:

"Azaan can you  tell me whats wrong ?what are you hiding from me ? I asked for tenth time still no reply.

" Yazaan Azaan get here " we  heard Layla shout .

We ran outside only to find Noor laying unconcious on the floor.

I quickly carried her to my room and made her lay down on the bed.

" What happened over there?" I  asked Layla.

"We were  looking around the house, thats when we saw the small house in the garden .Noor was looking at it and then she fainted, i am really sorry  its my fault  i shoud have been careful" Layla said with tears in her eyes.

" Yazan take care of Noor and layla  you  call her doctor, whats her  name? Sania call her now" said Azaan

" Assalamualaikum , how you aunty ? Alhamdulillah  i am fine , actually its Noor  She fainted , ok i will give her food on time and make sure she doesnt stress out ok Allah Hafiz." Said Layla cutting the call.

"Layla take care of  Noor and Azaan meet me in the study " i said walking out.

Azaan pov:

"Azaan you ok?" Asked Yazaan

" Ok , how on earth do you expect me to be okay , do i want to know why i was against coming here , look at noor look at her state its all because of this place " i said angrily. I am tired really tired i cant lose anyone anymore .

" Azaan i understand , yaara dont worry we all are with her  nothing will happen , even her doctor said she was stressing out " Yazan said pulling me for a hug.

I hugged Yazaan back but still i have a little fear , fear of losing her again.

Yazaan pov:

I convinced Azaan but how do i convince myself unknowingly noor has become my reason to live . I wont be able to live if anything happens to her.

Noor e haya pov:

Ya Allah i said holding my head with hands it felt like someone banged my head into the wall thats how bad the pain was.

I tried to open my eyes slowly , trying to remember the  previous events thats when i remember  fainting  seeing that house but why .

I slowly stood up walked towards the window to open the curtain  to only realise its morning .Ya Allah i slept for sooo long . I took a quick shower and went downstairs  and found no one around so i went to the garden where i saw Something very shocking.