Chapter 10

Layla pov:

I don't why by but I feel Noor is hiding something from me . In the past three years whenever I asked Noor to get married she said No and now all of a sudden she is married and he is a good guy according to her.

Oh I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself I am Layla. Three years back I had an accident that changed my life I lost everything in my life .

Argh why am I thinking about my past again .where the hell Is noor now she went to open the door or sleep , let me go and check maybe her so called good husband must be here .

I made my way towards the door and saw noor staring at someone it must be her husband look at her I am waiting over for her and she here is staring at her husband. I was soo angry that I shouted her while she was telling me through her eyes to look at the door .

I didn't understand why she wanted me to look at the door but the minute I looked at the door I froze .

I didn't know how to react I saw those brown eyes that used to show love but now they showed pain.

They say you can always move on in your life but your past will never leave you . I wanted to run to him and hug him.

Before I could react I heard someone saying Baba when I turned round I saw a girl who was must be year younger than Ayyan running towards him.

That's when everything came back that incident I saw black dots blocking my vision .

Noor e haya pov:

"Layla , Layla wake up " i said whilst slapping here lightly on her face.

" Can we take her to the room ?" Asked the Devils friend to which I nodded .

Once Layla was in bed I tried calling Shaheer Uncle  but his phone was unreachable so I tried calling Sania aunty .

" Assalamulaikum Sania aunty " I said.

" Walaikumsalam beta how are you and Ayyan ? Is Layla there ?" She asked .

"Alhamdulillah we are fine but Layla is not she fainted" I said.

" Aunty I don't know what to do I am really scared " I said with tears in my eyes.

" Noor I need you calm down and tell me what happened okay" said aunty after which I told her everything..

" Noor dont worry I will be there in 10 minutes okay just calm down she will be fine ok" said aunty.

I felt good after speaking to aunty I can't wait for her to come.

" Mama " I turned round and saw Ayyan calling me .

" Yes mama ki jaan, why are u crying?" I asked pulling him to me .

"Mama what happened to gal friend ? Why is she in bed? Is she sick ?" Asked Ayyan worriedly.

" Ayyan bacha nothing is wrong with your gal friend she is just a bit tired so she is sleeping okay " I said .

Ding dong

I think Sania aunty is here .

" Ayyan bacha why don't you  go and watch cartoon in  your room" I said to Ayyan to which he nodded.

When I was  about to open the door I saw aasiya sitting alone so I thought I must speak to her first.

" Aasiya what happened why are you  sitting alone over here ?" I said sitting next to her.

" Aani what hapwnd to aunty , why she sweepin?" Asked aasiya .

"Nothing is wrong with her she is  just tired. why don't you change  your clothes till then aunty will be awake then we can cut the cake " I said to which she nodded happily .

After speaking to aasiya i went to to the room where Layla was as Sania aunty was checking her . ( the devil opened the door for Sania Aunty).
She asked us all to leave the room so she could check Layla. As  we walked out I remembered  about the Devils friend I think i must speak to him.   Before I could go speak to them Sania aunty came out.

" Doctor how is She?  Is she fine?" Now don't think I asked these questions there were asked by the Devils friend whose name I still don't know.

" Haya  don't worry she is perfectly fine . She fainted due to stress. Make sure she has all her meals and lots of rest and here are her medicines . " said Sania aunty which not made me happy but also the Devils friend but why?

" Nanoooooo" said excited Ayyan  running towards Sania  aunty.

" Meri jaan how are you? I missed you soo much" said Sania aunty lovingly.

" I am fine nano , how you and nana? " asked Ayyan.

" I am fine and so is your nana" said Sania aunty pulling his cheeks lovingly.

"Nano  gal friend will be fine na" asked Ayyan sadly .

" Off course she will  be fine actually she will be awake in an hour or two " said Sania aunty making Ayyan jump happily.

Someone cleared the throat

None other  than Mr devil Khan.

" Sania aunty I forgot to introduce him to you" I said pointing towards  the devil .

" He is my husband Mr Dev....i mean Mr Yazan Zahid khan ".I said which made the devil smile as in a real smile.
Aww he looks sooo  handsome when he smiles said the voice in my head.

" Assalamulaikum  Sania aunty " said Yazan politely trying  to be a gentlemen which he is not.

"Walaikumsalam  beta MashaaAllah haya your husband is really Handsome" said Sania Aunty making me blush.

" I am sorry I forgot to introduce  my best friend Azaan mura.... I mean Azaan khan  who is Aasiyaa s father ".said the devil .

" Assalamulaikum  aunty " said Azaan.

" Walaikumsalam  beta ,  may Allah  always keep you happy and protect  you  from all evil" said aunty kissing Azaans forehead I saw a tear  fall from her eye.

"Haya I must leave  now your uncle must be worried take  care ofyourself as well as Ayyan  okay Allah Hafiz  " said  Sania aunty making her way out.

Azaan where have I heard this name I thought whilst  sitting on the sofa in the lounge.

Haya I lost it  because of his enemies they tried to kill me but I...

No it can't be him shit i should have known earlier . I thought whilst going  to the study.

" Mr khan  can i have a word with your friend if you don't mind " I  said trying  to be as calm as possible .

" What is the matter ? Why do you need to speak to my friend? Said Mr khan making me angry.

"If you don't wanna go than it's fine cuz I don't care " I said looking  at Mr khan with anger in my eyes.

"Mr Azaan why did you do that to her ? I asked Azaan.

" what doyou  mean ?I don't understand anything" he asked  acting confused.

"You know who I am talking  about my best friend and your wife Layla. "I said angrily.