Chapter 16

Noor e Haya pov:

"Mama i want to tell you something " saod ayyan.

"Yes go on i am listening" i said.

"Remember  when i went to the hospital there was a  party where we all got cakes  over there  i met a girl " said Ayyan hesitating.

" Okay so what about the girl ? " i  asked.

"The girl was crying  because she didnt like her cake so i exchanged mine with hers " said Ayyan.

"Okay" i said .

" Mumma are you angry?" Asked Ayyan in a low voice .
" No i am not ,  actually i am happy you helped that girl " i said  pulling him for a hug.

"Mama here take this " he said keeping a piece pf paper in my hand.

" What is this? " i asked him
" This is the name of the girl who i helped " he said.

"Okay " i said opening the paper but before i could open.

" Noor we going to  land  come take your seats" said  Layla.

So guys dont get confused  actually we are in the devils private jet we going to Kuwait.

Yazaan  pov:

"So this is where we going to stay , meet Mrs John she is the caretaker and she will lead you guys to your rooms" i said to Layal and Mrs khan .

" Azaan why dont you come with me for a while " i said to which he nodded. Something is surely wrong.

Noor  e haya  pov:

"Mama i am tired i want to sleep" said Ayyan.

"Okay come let me  put you in bed" i said .
Once he went to sleep i had a shower prayed namaz.

Knock

I opened the door  to see Layla there.

" Ayyan is sleeping " she asked to which i nodded ," even aasiya is " she said.

" Come lets go look around even the kids are sleeping come lets go" layla said pulling me with her.

"MashaaAllah   it is a beautiful house " i said  .

"It is you havent seen the garden yet wait till you see it " layla said.

"You  have been here before? " i asked.

" Yes i have been here before " she said.

" See the garden" she said .
Indeed its really beautiful MashaaAllah.

This is the picture of garden

"Whats this ?" I asked pointing towards  a small house . It was really small and cozy , for some reason i felt that i have seen it before .

I started walking towards it thats when i started hearing voices and seeing people everything was blur i tried to hold the door knob to balance myself but before i knew black dots blocked my vision.