Chapter12

Noor-e-haya pov:

"Three years back they was an accident that happened a building got burned. I am sure you guys heard about it." I said .

" Ocean blue hotel  which was closed down if i am not mistaken. When they was a  fire no body was harmed" Mr yazan said looking at me.

"Thats where youguys are wrong" i said .

"What do you mean ?" Said Mr Azaan.

"Layla was in that building .When the building was on fire someone threw layla out so she survived ." I said trying to control my self from crying.

" She was taken to the ICU as she couldn't breath properly, when her breathing was stable she was shifted to room thats when i got to know that she had given birth to a child but i didn't know if the child was alive or not." I said .

"Layla was unconcious for six months the doctors tried everything but  nothing happened  . I had lost all hope thats when i was called by nurse saying there was an emergency  when i went i saw layla she was awake but she kept on screaming save my child we had to inject her to calm her down."i said remembering it all.

"What happened after that ?" Asked  Mr Azaan.

" The doctor said it was a panick attack and the only way to stop it is when she takes it all out ( shares her pain )." I said .

" We tried it, we called a phyciatrist but it didnt work . So i decided to speak to her myself which was difficult at the begining but became easier because of Ayyan." I said smiling.

" Ayyan " said Mr Yazaan looking confused.

"Yes  i took Ayyan along with me whenever i went to meet her and she fell in love with him. She told  me everything  about her life how she fell in love and got married what happened after she was kidnapped everything and once she was fine we started living together she became a second mum to Ayyan".i said .

"Iknow you want to know what happened with her when she was kidnapped but its not my place to tell." I said looking at Mr Azaan.

"Thank you soo much for everything  you did." Said Mr Azaan.

" Mr Azaan i really hated  you in the past years for everything  layla had to go through but its not your fault either ." I said looking at Mr Azaan.

I started thinking about Aasiya who is she did Mr Azaan remarry or .

" Aasiya is there daughter" said Mr Devil.

" what do you mean?" I said looking at Mr Devil.

"Aasiya is Azaan and Laylas  daughter" said the devil making my eyes widen.

Before i could react i heard the open  with a bang with layla making an entry .

Layla pov:

"Will you marry me ?" Asked Azaan kneeling down with a  bouquet on one hand and ring in an other .

That was the best moment of my life finally he proposed me.

"Yes i will". I said pulling him for a hug.

After the little ring ceremony everyone came to congratulate  us o was soo embarrassed as i hugged Azaan in front of zahid uncle and aunty.

We got married in few months and were  living happily . We were expecting an other member in our family soon but everything  got ruined .

I wiped my tears  and went to check where Noor and the rest are .

I asked Ayyan if he had seen noor anywhere he said he saw her going to the study .

Before i could go inside i heard Yazan say Aasiya was my  child as in mine and Azaan .

I opened the door with a bang  that made Yazan whisper whats with these woman and banging doors which earned him a glare from noor .

I left the two and turned to Azaan , tbe minute i saw him all i wanted to do was hug him and feel safe . I wanted him to tell me  everything  is fine.

"Guys i will be back in a while i have something  to takecare of " said   noor  not before hugging me and wishing me Good Luck .

As noor left i took a deep breath and sat down on the sofa.

"Layla she told us everything  apart from when you were kidnapped we are really sorry for everything "said Yazan  folding his hands in front of me.

Actually i didn't have any family so Yazan made me his sister and he would harm anyone who would hurt me when i say anyone even Azaan. 

"Can i ask you something ?" Said Yazan.

"Go ahead" i said i knew they both had alot of questions.

I know Azaan is quiet  because he is guilty and Yazan is asking me these questions on behalf of Azaan. 

"What were you doing in that building ?" Said Yazan .

"That day after Azaan left for his important meeting i got phone call from an unknown number saying Azaan met with an accident . I was really scared as i had been getting notes saying they would kill Azaan but i thought it was normal as you guys are mafia but i was wrong" i said  remembering that day.

" After the phone call i tried calling both of you but you didn't answer so i went there . That was  the biggest mistake i made. I went there and was kidnapped . Those people injected me and bought me here in the UAE. They said you wouldn't search here . They used to hit me and wouldn't give me food either , which caused  an early delivery .There was a women who used to come there to give them food she helped me with the baby but before i could hold the baby the building was on fire." I said thinking about that day.

"I was thrown out of the building  but my baby i dont know anything   i kept screaming but nobody saved my baby  after that  i fainted and woke up in the hospital ." I said  sitting on the floor and sobbing until i felt Azaans  arms around me i put my head on his chest and cried .

"I  am sorry i lost our baby please forgive me " i said whilst hugging and crying.

" No you didn't "said Yazan handing me glass of water and tissue box.

"Ever since you were kidnapped we looked for you everywhere but we couldn't find you. Three months after you were kidnapped someone left Aasiya on my doorstep with a note  saying your daughter ".said Azaan.

"I didn't know what to do so i called the family doctor and got a test done which confirmed she was my daughter after which i called Azaan  and i had a private investigator to look for you ". Said Azaan.

I have a daughter as in my child is alive Thank yousoo much Allah Taala.

Tring tring

"Guys i will be back in a while " said Yazan going out.

"I am sorry for everything please forgive me " said Azaan with tears in his eyes.

" It wasnt your  fault nor mine it was  time which wasnt in our favour but now we are together everything will be will fine." I said hugging him.

" Azaan will aasiya like me as in i wasnt in her life for three  years " i said in a low voice .

" Off course she will love you Mrs Azaan". Said Azaan making me smile.