chapter 19

Yazan pov:

"Yazan i have to go i have a  very important meeting to attend take care of everyone " said Azaan .

What meeting ? why dont i know about it?
Maybe i am overthinking.

I went to the guestroom  to have a quick shower as i have been in the study since last night . Layla went to sleep whereas me Azaan were discussing a few things.

I slowly went into my room where Mrs khan is sleeping only to find it empty and clean too. What the hell! Where is she now ? Arghh.

I checked all the rooms bathrooms still no sign of her i asked  layla too but she  said she didnt see her.

What if something happened to her ? What will i do ? Azaan he will definetly kill me .i was brought of my chain of thoughts with sound of laughing.

Layla and I both rushed out to find Mrs khan and the kids playing in the rain.

I rushed towards  Mrs khan and hugged her tight not caring about anyone. I felt her stiffen for a abit but after some time she hugged me back.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked angrily.

" l ..i was " mrs khan was stuttering and i could clearly see fear in her eyes. Which made me  feel guilty.

"Layla can you please take the kids inside and get them cleaned" i said to Layla.

Once the kids were gone with layla i held noors hand.

"I am sorry, i know i shouldnt have reacted like that but i was scared when i didnt see you in bed " i said still no reaction.

I put my hands on my ears and said sorry which brought a smile on her face.

" Am i forgiven? " i asked  to which she nodded.

Thats when my phone rang it was emergency.

I kissed noors forehead and walked away not to forget the blush on her cheeks.

Third person pov:

"Did he say anything about his boss?" Asked Azaan angrily.

" No he is not saying anything" said Smith Azaans security head.

"I will speak to him  myself" said Azaan making Smiths eyes widen he knew things  could get worse.

"Sir please listen " said smith but was cut by Azaans hand.

" I will speak to him" said Azaan in a  dangeroulsy low voice which left no room for argument.

Azaan went to the hospital where Jimmy Monteiro was admitted.
Jimmy used to work  for Azaans family but was shot in an attack since then he was coma.

After many years he was finally awake.

"Doctor, where is he ?"said Azaan.
The doctor took Azaan to jimmys room and left quietly.

" Jimmy Monteiro" said Azaan  politely.

" Yes i am "said jimmy turning to see who came but kept quiet as he couldnt believe his eyes.

Azaan splashed water on his face , which was kept on the side table so that jimmy could realise  he wasnt dreaming .

" Murat " he said lowly  which Azaan heard.

" Who are you? " jimmy asked after a good ten minutes.

" Who do you think i am? " asked  Azaan calmly as he knew Jimmys health wasnt  very good and anything could happen to him.

"I am Azaan , Azaan murat salim Khan " said Azaan confidently.

" No, no its not possible , it cant be you cant be alive , " said jimmy thats when all the machines started making noises . Jimmys heart beat started low  down, the doctors  rushed inside to see what happened .
The doctors did all they could .

" Sorry Mr khan he is no more" said the doctor sympathically.