chapter 3

Chris's P.O.V.

I am scared , no I am terrified . That's betteer .Michael is planning something , I can feel it . The rest of the school day went by so fast . Faster than I wanted . Other times I wanted to go as slow as possible , so I wouldnt get home , but today it went really fast . I was walking down the hallway , when someone grabbed my wrist , I winced in pain as I had cut it last night . It was Michael grinning . What the fuck is happening now ?

''Let's go .'' he said giving me a fake smile . I slowly nodded and continue to walk . We left the school and started walking down the street . I decided to remain silent , because I was afraid that if I said something wrong he would  hit me . He was texting at someone , so his eyes were locked on his phone , but he knew exactly where to go . We stopped at a big house . It was huge ... for me . Our house is tiny , as we cant afford anything better .''Here we are .'' he said and we passed the garden and entered the house . A tall woman was at the kitchen cooking something . I assume she is his mother .

''Hello to you too .'' the woman said .

''Hello mum . We will be upstairs working on an experiment .'' Michael said dragging me upstairs .

''Okay honey . I will be out for a bit . Got some shopping to do .'' his mum said and I heard Michael mutter ''perfect '' .Why ? He dumped his bag on the floor and plopped on his bed . I was standing at the middle of the room unsure of what to do .

''We are waiting for someone , if you are wondering ?'' he said .

''Who ?'' I asked him quitely .

''Ashton .'' he said and my heart skipped a beat . I knew that something was up .

''I think , I should leave .'' I said and turned to leave . 

''The door is locked .'' he said . My heart was racing like the fastest car in the world . Ashton is coming .Does he know that I am here ? Of course , he does .This was all set up . I shouldnt have trusted Michael . I need to get out . Suddenly someone knocked the door . Michaell unlocked the door and Ashton came in . My eyes were on the floor , I was afraid to look at him . I was afraid , cause I knew that this aint good . 

 ''Look who is here .'' Ashton said coming closer , rubbing his hands .I took a step back , but I crashed on Michael's chest . Ashton's eyes looked black to me . He looked like a demon . He slapped me across the face and I fell at the ground .He dragged me from my hair in a closet and locked me in . I kicked ad punched the door , but it didnt open . I clutched my feet in my chest . Dad locks me in the closet like this . When I do something wrong he locks me in a closet and let me sleep in it . I have developed a certain fear of closets .I started crying . 

''Let's see her backpack .'' I heard Ashton's voice . No . no , no . I had my blades in there . I kicked the closet with my feet with all the strength that I had , but it was pointless .  I just burried my head in my hands crying , my breathing became heavier and I couldnt breath . I was having a panic attack .

''Get me out of here .' I screamed and the door opened . I quickly took my things and started running . But they didnt chase me .

Ashton's P.O.V.

 I didnt expect to see what I saw . I saw blades . I didnt see tampons or pads , I saw blades. She cuts herself .But why ?

''I am out of this shit .'' Michael said .

''Are you yellow or something ? We dont even know why she has them ?'' I said .

''Are you hearing what you are saying ? What do you think she is doing with them , Ashton ? Cutting bread . She cuts herself and you are the reason .'' Michael said yelling .

''Whoah , I am not alone at this . You , Luke and Calum are in it too . You have hit her , Calum has and also Luke , so dont blame me .'' I yelled back .

''Whatever . I am out of this .'' Michael said rolling his eyes . 

Chris's P.O.V.

I run all the way to my house , it was dark already . I was screwed , if dad saw me . I hope that they didnt find the blades . But why did they leave me ? I mean they could have done whatever they wanted , but they didnt . I slowly unlocked the door , trying not to make any noise . I closed the door and turned to see a tall frame smelling licquor . My dad ,

''Where were you ?'' he asked in a raspy voice .

'' At a classmate's house , doing homework .'' I shuttered .

'' Lies . You are a bitch like your mother .'' he yelled kicking me . I fell to the ground and he continued kicking me .'' You are going to the closet .'' he sternly said .

''No ,please .'' I pleaded .

''Shut up .' he yelled and locked me in the small closet ,I kicked and screamed and cried that night. Welcome to my life .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPREAD THIS STORY TO THE WORLD !!!!!

xoxoC.