chapter 8

Chris's P.O.V.

''No , please dont . I am sorry .'' I cried , but he didnt care . He pushed me to the wall and my head collided with the hard material .I didnt cook dinner , because I was studying .He came home and when he saw the leftover from yesterday , he started yelling and now this.He grabbed me from my neck and lifted me . My air intake become smaller and smaller .''Please .'' I said and he realeased me . I started running towards my room , as I was scared that he would lock me in the closet again . I brought myself under the covers and tried to have some sleep .I could still feel his hands on my neck , like nightmares hunting your dreams . Tears escaped from my eyes , I hate my life .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment I am doing an equation at maths class .When I woke up , dad had already left .So that made my day , plus Ashton skipped Maths .Me and Michael have lately bacame closer . I can say that we are friends . Even though I dont like getting attached to people , Michael has something that makes it impossible to drift away from  .He is so sweet and approachable .I dont fully trust him , but he is being something completely different than I used to see him .I thought that Michael was a cruel asshole , just like Ashton .But he is not .I can understand that he feels bad and I appreciate it .

''So Chris .What is the answer on the equation ?'' my math teacher asked me .

'' x is equal with 67.39 for y equal with 59.91 '' I bluntly said and I could see that he was impressed of my quick answer .Maths , Chemistry and Physics are my strong points . I really like solving problems , it distracts me .You would think what a nerd. Well you are not the only one .

'' What a nerd .'' Shirley  said and everyone laughed .She and Ashley are the female versions of Ashton and his friends .It is not weird that they hang out with them .

''Slut .'' Michael whispered and  nudged him with my elbow .Lessons are definetely more fun with him . The bell rung and signaling the end of the class .

'' Chris , the pricipal wants to see you at his office .'' mr. Miller said and I nodded my head . Me and Michael walked through the hallways to the direction of the office . Before I entered he mouthed me a good luck . I have never been in trouble , so I dont know why the principal wants to see me . I mean I am quiet and dont bug anyone . 

'' Hello Chris .Sit .'' he said and I did so .''Well the reason why I called you here is because we have a student who needs a tutor for Maths .So what do you think ? It will give you extra credit for college .'' he said . I have to admit thatt is a tempting offer .

''Ok .'' I said .

'' Great , so I will tell Ashton that you can start today after school .'' he said .Ashton ? Oh god , why me ? Why me ?

''Is there a problem ?'' he asked me raising an eyebrow .

''No sir .Absolutely no problem .Why would you think of that ?'' I said giving him a nervous laugh .

''Okay honey , you can leave now .'' I nodded and left . Michael was standing against the wall , probably waiting for me .

''So are you a rebel now ?'' he said laughing at his own joke . I just gulped .

'' No I am Ashton's tutor .'' I said bluntly .

''What ? No you cant go to his place , he will hurt you Chris .'' Michael said sounding serious .

''I dont have an option . I have already agreed .So...'' I said and shrugged . What else can he do ? He has done everything . 

'' Just be careful , okay ?'' he said and I nodded .We had an other lesson , history .I absolutely hate it , so the hour passed so slowly every time.But this time I didnt mind .The slower the time pasts , the latest I will go at Ashton's house to tutor him . We walked at our next class . Having MIchael at history class is definetely a plus . He is just fun to be around .I just wish we had been friends from the start .

We all sat in our sit and mrs.Wale came in .I absolutely despise her , but she is quite friendly with me . I just hate the way she teaches . She just instrusts us to read from the book and learn everything word by word .This is not the point of history .History must appeal to students . In her way history becomes another lesson that we have to study for and another weight on our shoulder .Lets not mention finals . My inner rant about how I hate history and mrs. Wale made the time past faster than I wanted .The bell rung and I stood up , taking my bag from the floor .

''What were you thinking about at the lesson ?'' Michael asked me. He must have noticed my dull expression throughout the class .

''How much I hate history and mrs.Wale.'' I said and he started laughing . We walked outside and exchanged goodbyes . He left to the direction of his house and I stood there . What will I do now ?Find Ashton ? Or wait until he finds me ? Nervousness and fear were the emotions that I had from the moment that our eyes met .He started walking to my direction with his hands in his pockets .My breathing became quicker .

''Let's go .'' he said grabbing my arm .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello !! Sorry for my rant for history .I have history finals tomorrow along wih chemistry and I am really nervous . Wish me luck !

Comment and Vote !!

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.