chapter 33

Chris's P.O.V.

'' Why are you so quite ?'' Michael asked , while driving us back home . 

''I am just tired .'' I said . I wasnt tired at all , but today was just hectic . Ashley being her , the photo , my feelings for Ashton . I cant believe that I have feelings for him . I know it is not mutual though , he will never like me .

'' Did you see Ashton today ?' he asked parking just outside of the house .

'' No .'' I said getting out of the car .

''Really ? I thought you had history together today .'' Michael said . 

'' I think he skipped .'' I said as he unlocked the door . '' I will go to my room . Wale gave us way too much to learn .'' I lied and went straight to my room . I hate lying , especially to Michael but I need some time alone. Plus I dont want to tell him what happened today . I took out the photograph and put in in the frame . I placed the frame beside my bed . I sighed deeply falling back in my bed . What am I going to do ? He doesnt like you . You are worthless .  I thought to myself . He didnt even defend you today . How can you have feelings for him ? But I do .

Ashton's P.O.V.

I dropped my bag to the floor angrily . I am stupid . Why did  I let Ashley treat her that way ? I should have said something . I should have defended her . But I didnt and I regret it  . I checked my phone to see that I had a missed call from Michael . I decided to call him back , mostly to make sure that Chris was okay .

''Hey , what's up ?'' I said as soon as he picked it up .

'' Did you see Chris today ?'' Michael asked .

'' Yeah , why ?''  I asked concern filling my voice .

'' She is doesnt seem really good today . That's why .'' he said a bit angrily .

'' Oh , shit . I am coming over .'' I said and hung up . I quickly went to my car and started the engine . My heartbeats were increased as I drived as fast as I could to Michael's house . As soon as I parked the car , I ran to his doorstep and repeatedly knocked on the door . Michael opened it shortly after , holding a surprised look on his face .

'' You are fast .'' he exclaimed as I got in .

'' I will go in .'' I said .

'' I tried . She says she is tired and that Wale gave you way too much homework . '' Michael said looking defeated . I went by her room and knocked the door .

'' Michael , I am fine . Just tired .'' I heard her voice speak .

'' I'm not MIchael .'' I said and she didnt say anything for a bit . I weakly opened the door and got in . She was sitting on her bed , holding her knees to her chest .

'' Ashton leave .''   she said her voice breaking at the end . I was taken aback by her answer , but I understood that she had every right to not want me here .

'' Please , Chris . Let me talk to you .'' I pleaded and she weakly nodded . I sat at the end of the bed and took a deep breath .'' I should have defended you today .I am stupid . I shouldnt have let Ashley do those things to you .'' I said 

''It's okay .'' she said tugging her sleeve down . I took her hand in mine and slowly rolled the sleeve up . Her arm was red and the scars looked like they have been scratched . I looked at her , then back to her arm . She did this today . That's why she didnt come to class .

'' I am sorry .'' I faintly said . Tears welled up in my eyes . '' I am so sorry .'' I said , my hand gently rubbing hers . 

'' It's okay .'' she said looking at our hands .

'' No. It's not . I am a terrible person . Dont say that it is okay , cause it is not . I have broke you . I have hurt you . I have caused you so much pain , Chris . I have caused these scars . I never meant to hurt you like this . I am the worst person on this planet . I have treated you like shit and you dont deserve it . '' I said and tears started falling from my eyes . '' I dont want to hurt you , Chris . I want to protect you . I want to make it up to you . I have changed . I am different , you make me different . These past weeks , I have been having feelings for you . Strong ones , that I dont want to hold them back anymore .'' I said . I cant believe I just said those things . We just stared at each other . I slowly leaned in and connected our lips before she could react in any other way .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !!!!! Did you like this chapter ? Ashton admitted his feelings !!! Do you think it was too fast or I have tortured you enough ? Tell me your thoughts down below ! 

Also this book was ranked #103 in FF today and I know I have said this a lot of times , but THANK YOU !!! YOU ARE AWESOME ! This book is not ending any time soon . I have plans for it and possibly a sequel . I dont know yet . 

Love ya , bye 

xoxoC.