chapter 35

Chris's P.O.V.

''Just think about it .'' he said and kissed my cheek before getting in his car and driving away .I slowly went to the house . I rung the bell and Michael opened the door with a huge smile on his face . '' How was the movie ?'' he said as we walked back in the house . '' I see you have Ashton's jacket on .'' he added .

'' Oh shit . I forgot to give it back .'' I facepalmed .

''Let me guess , you were cold and he gave it to you .'' he said and I nodded .'' Aw , how romantic .'' he smiled goofily .

'' Oh shut up.'' I said blushing .

'' So how was the movie ?'' Michael asked as we sat on the couch .

'' It was great . I think that I discovered my new favourite film .'' I said .

" I meant the date , Chris ." he said as if it was obvious .

" It wasn't a date .'' I said . Was it ? "Can I ask you something ? " I added .

" Of course ." he said .

" What does it mean if a guy asks you to be his ?" I asked him , maybe Michael can help me .

" It means that he has feelings for you ." he responded . " You should give him a chance ." he added ." Goodnight ." he said before going to his room . I also got up and went to my room . I changed into my pajamas and got under the covers .I sighed as I started to process the events from today . Ashton asked me to be his . A small smile appeared on my face instantly . I mean it's not that I dont like him , it is that I have never had feelings for someone and it scares me . He makes me .... happy , despite the pain that he has caused me . He is the first person to make me feel the way I feel , when I am around him . And when he kissed me in the cinema , I felt my heart race . He seems to really care about me and to be honest I care about him too .

Ashton's P.O.V.

I literally didn't get any sleep last night , all I did was think about her . I wonder if she has decided . I really want her to be mine . I want her to be my girl . I got up from my bed and picked out some clothes to wear . As I changed I looked over at the picture that I had from Margaret's , she gave me two copies , one for me and one for Chris . I placed mine in a frame also . It was our first ''date'' , I consider it as one . I went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat .

On my way to school , I couldn't help but predict all the possible things that can happen . If she rejects me , I dont know how I will react . She has every right to reject me though , I have been awful to her . But if she accepts to be my girlfriend , I will be more than happy . I parked my car on a parking lot and took my bag , before heading to the building .I looked around the hallways to check if they had arrived . Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder , I turned around to see Ashley .

'' Good morning , babe .'' she said .

'' Hi .'' I said looking around .

'' Ashton , I am right here . Dont look around .'' she said and turned my face to her .This is getting annoying . She pushed me on the locker and locked my lips with hers. I widened my eyes from the surprise . I eventually pushed her away and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. I looked over at her and she grinned at me . Suddenly I saw Chris . She was holding my jacket in her hands . Her bottom lip was trembling and her eyes looked hurt . She looked hurt .

" Take your jacket back . " she said shoving the jacket on my chest . " I am so stupid. " she whispered getting away from me . She saw everything . My stomach dropped as I followed her.

" No , wait. " I said .

" Leave me alone . " she hissed getting in her class.

" Oh my god , did you see her face ?" Ashley said laughing . I am so mad at her right now .

" Are you serious ? Why did you kiss me ?" I yelled .

" Oh come on , she obviously has a crush on you. " she said .

" You are pathetic . I have feelings for her . " I shouted , she started laughing again .

" Yeah right . You will get in her pants and then dump her. That's what you do , Ashton. You will never have a stable relationship. " she said leaving . I angrily threw my bag on the floor . Her words put me into thinking. I know that I have a problem with commitment , but Chris is special . I want us to be in a relationship . I really do. She will not trust me after what she saw.

I am aware of the fact that I have lost my first class , but that is the least of my concerns. She is all I care for right now.

Chris's P.O.V.

I feel like shit right now . I was ready to give him a chance , I was ready to be in a relationship with him , but as it seems he prefers Ashley  . When I saw him with her my heart broke and I felt betrayed. I cant believe I thought he liked me.I am stupid . So stupid . '' Chris , honey . Are you okay ?'' mr. Wilson said and I shook my head . '' Do you need to go to the restroom ?'' he asked having a concerned look on his face . I nodded at him .'' You may go .'' he said and I murmured a thank you as I left the classroom . On the end of the hallway I saw someone sitting on the floor , his face in his palms . Murmuring something to himself . I carefully walked closer .

'' Hey , are you okay ?'' I asked . As soon as his hands left his face , I realized that it was Ashton . I quickly walked away . I cant face him now .

'' No , Chris . Wait please .'' he said getting up .'' She kissed me .'' he added .

'' And I thought that you liked me .'' I said .'' I am so stupid .'' I chuckled bitterly .

'' I have feelings for you . I really do .'' he said . '' I didn't kiss her back . I dont care about her , Chris . I care about you . I now that it sounds cheesy . But it is true . Please give me a chance . " he pleaded . I have never seen him so desperate before .

'' Okay .'' I said and his eyes light up before picking me up and connecting his lips with mine .

'' I will never hurt you. You are mine and I am yours  .'' he said crashing his lips to mine again .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END !!! I am kidding , I am kidding . Did you believe it ? THIS STORY IS NOT ENDING YET .

I was going to update yesterday , but it was my birthday plus I had to study for a really difficult test so I updated today . Did you like this chapter ?? I really hope you did . They are officially together !! I just saw that you passed 190k !! That is awesome and you are awesome !!

Love ya , bye.

xoxoC.