chapter 12

Chris's P.O.V

 Ashton has bipolar syndrome , I cant explain it in an other way .At first he is friendly and then he becomes a complete asshole .I  enjoyed my time with him .When we watched Little Man , ate and talked about Green Day . I dont know why he reacted that way when I told him that I would never fell for him , like all the girls do .

''Chris , can you answer the question ?'' mrs. Wale asked me and I stopped doodling on my history book . 

''Can you repeat the question ?''  I asked and everyone laughed .

''She is probably high .'' Calum said and high fived Ashton . Everyone laughed harded .I am so sick of Ashton being nice to me and then being a complete jackass when his friends are around . 

''Asshole .'' Michael said and gave me a smile . The bell rung and history came to an end . While me and Michael were walking , someone pushed me and I fell . I turned my head to see Luke laughing at me . And then he threw his orange juice on me . 

''Oops .'' Luke said laughing . I glared at him .'' Dont look at me like that .'' he said lifting his leg to step on my hand .

''Luke , leave her alone .'' Michael said .

''Or else what ?'' Luke said looking him straight into the eyes .

'' Or else you will have to deal with me .'' Michale said . Luke gave him a smile .

'' So ?'' he said . I knew that Michael was boiling in the inside . His jaw was clanched and his eyes were full of fury .

'' Woah , what is going on here ?'' mrs . Wale said coming out of the classroom . 

''Nothing . Everything is fine .'' I said gathering myself off the floor and grabbing Michael by his arm , dragging him out of the scene .

''Why didnt you let me beat his ass?'' he asked me .

'' Because I dont want you to get in trouble because of me .'' I said .

'' They ask for it , Chris . They bully you . He threw juice on you , he pushed you and you wont let me defend you ?'' he said getting a bit of angry .

'' I really appreciate that you want to help me , but revenge isnt leading anywhere . '' I said and he gave me a hug . Michael's hug kinda remended me of Ashton's hug that day . I will never forget that hug . Ashton hugged me like no one had . It was the first time he touched me , without causing me pain . Instead of getting hurt , I felt secure.

''You dont deserve this .'' Michael said .

'' It's okay , but can I go to the bathroom . My head is sticky from the juice . '' I said and he chuckled nodding . We walked to the girl's bathroom and Michael , of course , waited outside . I washed me hands and run my wet fingers through my hair . I gathered my brown hair in a bun and wiped my fingers .

'' Look who is here .'' Ashley said . Fear consumed me and I took a step back .

''How are you Chris ?'' Shirley said .

''G-ood .'' I shuttered .

''I see that you and Michael are hanging out a lot .'' Ashley said coming closer .'' And I dont like that .'' she added and she kept coming closer . I took a step back and my back met with the wall . Shirley came holding a sharp object .She handed it to Ashley .

''This is for laying eyes on Michael .'' she said digging the object in my stomach . I cried in pain .

''This is for talking to him .'' she made another cut .

''This is for touching him .'' she dragged the object on my stomach .

''And this is for being a waste of space .'' she made the final cut in my stomach . I screamed , as the pain was being unbearable.

'' If I see you close to him , you will suffer  .'' she said and they left . I lied to the ground , as I felt the weakness take all my power away .

Michael's P.O.V.

Why is she late ? What is it taking her so long ? I saw Shirley and Ashley coming out . What if they did something to her ?  What if they hurt her ? I entered the girl's bathroom , not caring what would people think . Chris was crying on the floor . Her grey shirt was covered in blood and her face was burried in her hands .I went near her and lefted her shirt .

''What happened ?'' I asked her .

''Nothing Michael , nothing .'' she said crying .

'' Chris who did this to you ?'' I asked her .

'' No one .'' she said .

'' Someone did this to you , who did it ?'' I said examinig her stomach , which was covered in blood from the  cuts . She remained silent .I guess that she is on a lot of pain . I would be . Why are they doing this to her ? She didnt do anything to anyone . '' Come on , let's go to the hospital .'' I said helping her to stand up . I passed her arm over my shoulder and we slowly went outside . To our advantage the hallways were empty . Once we left the buildidng I saw Ashton , smoking at the gate .

''What happened ?'' he asked .

''Like you care .'' I snapped at him . ''We are going to the hospital , if you excuse us .'' I said .

'' I will drive you .'' he said , throwing the cigar to the ground and then stepping on it .

'' We dont need your help .'' I said angrily , cause I knew that this may be his fault .

'' Stop being selfish and think about her . How are you going to take her to the hospital , huh ? With your bike ?'' he said . Shit , today I took my bike at school , cause I was getting my car repaierd .

''Let's go .'' I sighed , helping Chris get in Ashton's car .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HELLO !!! How are you , people ? 5SOS made a cover of AMERICAN IDIOT  by Green Day .It is amazing so  check it out on the side.Peope who say that 5SOS are a boy band should reconsider their words .They are a ROCK BAND  .KERRANG did the whole album , all the covers are fantastic .Also , we passed 1000 reads , I can believe it *jumping around the house * thank you all for the comments and the votes . I am really excited about this book and I hope that you are too .

Love ya , Bye

xoxoC.