chapter 42

Chris's P.O.V.

'' Ready to spend holidays together ?'' Ashton asked , as I stepped in his house . Michael and his mother dropped me here , before they left for his grandmother's house .

'' Yep .'' I said placing my bag on the floor .

'' I found this tree and some ornaments .'' he said taking out a semi-tall Christmas tree and a bag of ornaments .

'' That will work .'' I said going closer to him . I hugged him from the back while he was setting up the tree . We have been together for almost a month and I have to admit , it has been the best month of my life . He tried to bend down , to pick something , but I kept holding on his waist . He laughed and turned at me .

'' We will never finish in this pace .'' he said cupping my cheeks . I kissed him on the lips and quickly pulled away . He again crashed his lips with mine smiling in the kiss . '' Let's decorate . Come on .'' he said clapping his hands , as soon as he broke our kiss . I took a small ornament and placed it on the bottom of the tree . He took a snowball like ornament and placed it on the tree also . As soon as we had placed all the ornaments , he took out a big golden coloured star and we both placed it on the top of the tree. We stepped back to take a look . '' Give me five .'' he said and I high-fived him .

''Who knew that decorating a christmas tree , would be so tiring ?'' I said sitting on the carpet .

'' I haven't decorated one in a long time .'' he said siting beside me .

'' Me too .Since mum left . '' I said recalling that time . A sigh escaped my lips . '' Sorry, It's just hard to be abandoned by both of your parents .'' I added .

'' I know how you feel . My parents have been hating me since ..... something happened .'' he said in a bitter tone . I wonder what is he talking about . I am not going to ask him what happened though . He seems a bit upset .

'' This is definitely not a Christmas mood .'' I said and he chuckled .

'' So , what do you want for Christmas ?'' he asked .

'' Nothing , absolutely nothing .'' I said . I dont want him to buy me something .

'' But I want to get you something . It is our first Christmas .'' he groaned . My heart fluttered at his words, our first Christmas . Does that mean that we are going to spend more holidays together ? A smile formed on my lips imagining that .'' Why are you smiling like that ?'' he asked .

'' Nothing .'' I said .

'' Tell me .'' he said .

'' NO .'' I said and he started tickling me . Thank god , I am not ticklish . '' I am not ticklish .'' I said .

'' Fuck .'' he said pretending to be angry . '' But seriously , if you dont tell me what you want . I will end up buying something stupid that you will probably hate .'' he added .

'' I dont want anything , Ashton . Spending the holidays together is enough .'' I said and he leaned in for a kiss . I kissed him back , my arms wrapped around his neck. I will never get used to kissing Ashton. Every time is different. We broke the kiss and looked at each other. He placed a piece of hair behind my ear and smiled at me .

" You are beautiful, you know that ? " he whispered . Nobody has called me beautiful before . I certainly don't believe it . I am not beautiful .

" I am not." I said looking away .

" You are , even if you believe it or not ." he said . '' I cant belive I have caused so much pain to someone like you .'' he said his voice cracking in the end .'' I will never forgive myself .'' he added and a tear fell from my eye . I dont know why I am cying now. his words make me emotional . The tone of his voice is calm and yet full of regret . I hugged him , my arms wrapping around his body .

Ashton's P.O.V.

'' I am so sorry .'' I mumbled in her ear as she tighten her grip around me . I really regret everything I have done to her . I hate myself for causing her pain . I have strong feelings for her . I have never felt like this for anyone .

'' It's okay .'' she said. It's not though. How can she accept me after all the things I have done to her ? How can she forgive me ? I am the worst person on this planet . '' What happened belongs to the past , okay ?'' she said looking me in the eyes .

'' Okay .'' I said and she kissed me quickly on the lips . Her kisses are always sweet and gentle . I smiled at her .

'' What do you want for dinner ?'' I asked her .

'' I am fine with anything .'' she said . I went up to the fridge and opened it . I took out two chocolate puddings and grabbed two spoons , before going back to the living room . Chris had sat on the couch and turned the Tv on . I saw a picture of Green Day immediately pop on the screen . She quickly turned up the volume as I sat beside her . My eyes not leaving the screen .

'' Green day are coming in our town . The tickets are already sold out and we cant wait to welcome the huge band in our community .'' the woman said and a sigh escaped from Chris's mouth . I looked at her .Her lips were in a thin line as she looked at the ground , her look dissapointed and sad . I wish I could get us to that concert , but the tickets are sold out . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOOOOO !!! The holiday season began and I am really excited ! I Christmas is in 12 days :) . I get  my Christmas holiday in the 23rd and I cant wait . Anyway , I hope you liked this chapter .  THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!!

shoutout to @ashtonsprecious . She is writing an ash fanfic also . Check it out !!

Love ya , bye

xoxoC.