chapter 16

Chris's P.O.V.

Mrs Wale was rambling about how the World War Two was useless , but to be honest I couldnt care less.I was still thinking about Ashton's presentation .Why am I thinking about him so much ? I wonder what vulnerabilities Ashton has .Is he afraid of the dark ? Is he afraid of snakes ? But one thing is certain , Ashton is afraid to show weakness . He always looks so carefree , with the I-dont-care attitude , but deep down he may be so much more than that .A paper ball hit my head and turned to see who it was .I saw Ashton laughing through his teeth , his famous smirk plastered on his face . Or maybe he is just an asshole .

''So , that's why World War Two was unnecessary .'' mrs.Wale said .''You may leave now .'' she added and everyone stood up from their seats .Thank god, that ended .I got out of the classroom and walked through the hallways .

'' Chris ,wait .'' I heard a voice behind me .I turned around to see Michael running to my direction .What am I going to do with this boy ? He will be the death of me , but I really cant stop hanging out with him .He is my only friend and I dont want to lose him , because of Ashley .'' Hey , let's go for lunch , shall we ?'' he asked and I nodded .'' So how was Wale ?'' he asked .

''I dont know . I didnt really pay attention.'' I shrugged and he laughed .

''Then why do you always get an A ?'' he asked .

''I study at home .'' I said and we entered the cafeteria .We found an empty table and sat .I took out my cookies and Michael his sandwich .He gave me half of his snadwich and I gave him half of my cookies . We probably look like ten year olds , but I dont care .I am grateful , that I have a friend like him .

''So are you ready to tell me , who made the cuts in your stomach ?'' Michael asked and I shook my head .I cant tell him .'' ''Oh  come on , why is it so hard ?'' he asked .

''Michael , you dont understand .'' I sighed .

''What do you mean I dont understand ? I want to know Chris .I am your friend and you wont even tell me who hurt you ?'' he asked annoyed .I just want to burry my face in my hands and cry right now .I looked over to find Ashley  .She was drooling over Luke .''Did she do it ?'' Michael's voice , caused my eyes to meet his .I just remained silent , not really knowing what to say .''That bitch is dead .'' he said standing up from his chair .

''Michael , please let it go .'' I pleaded , but he shook his head before heading to where she was .

Michael's P.O.V.

I am furious .I went over by the table , she was sitting .The whole group was there .And by the whole group , I mean Ashton , Calum and Luke along with some other girls drooling over them .

''Hello Mikey .'' Ashley stood up from her chair and came towards me .She put her arm over my shoulder .

''Get your arm off me or else I am going to ignore the fact that you are a girl and slap you .'' I said through my teeth .She understood every single word , as she removed her arm from my shoulder .

''Why are you so angry mate ?'' Calum asked from his seat .

''I am angry , because she .'' I said pointing at Ashley .'' hurt my friend .She made cuts on her stomach .'' I said .

'' I didnt .'' she defended herself .

''Shut up .'' I spatted .''Dont you ever , I mean ever, touch her again .Dont even talk to her .Hell , I dont want to see you near her .'' I yelled and everyone was looking at me , but I dont care .''I mean what kind of person are you ? Who does that ? You are sick .'' I said before leaving and going back to the table , that me and Chris were sitting .I angrily took a bite from a cookie . 

''Thank you ,Michael .'' she whispered .

''You are welcome , Chris .'' I said .

Ashton's P.O.V.

''What were you thinking ?'' I asked her .

''I hate her .'' she said .

''What did she do to you ?'' I asked her .

'' She is hanging out with Michael and I dont like that .'' she said in her high pitched voice .

''That's not a reason to do what you did .''  I raised my voice .Luke and Calum were looking at me , having a confused look on their face . 

''Do you have a reason to bully her ?'' she asked .Do I ?

''No .'' I lowered my voice .

''Then why should I ?'' she asked raising her eyebrow .

'' Ugh , I am out of here .'' I said taking my backpack and leaving the cafeteria .I sat on the floor of a hallway .Why am I bullying her ? I cant even remember when this whole thing started .Sometimes , I hate myself for letting this happen . I let out all my anger and problems on her .Sometimes , I cannot even control it . Sometimes , I regret everything that I have done to her .Like that day we watched that movie or the day that I saw her father hitting her , just like I do .Or the day that Margaret's pizza place .I had fun with her .Seeing her smile , made me feel guilty , because I am the reason that that smile doesnt appear as often as it should .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO READERS !!!! How are you ??Did you like this chapter ?( my athor notes always start like this :p ) What is going on in Ashton's head , huh ? Will Ashley do anything else ?  WE PASSED 3K .I LOVE YA .Like I saw the reads the other day and I was jumping around the house all day .My brother thought I was crazy . CHECK OUT my Michael story please !! it would mean so much if you did !! I have published 3 chapters . so CHECK IT OUT . Cant believe we reached chapter 16 already!!

Love ya , bye 

xoxoC.