Chapter 29

Third POV

Three days... Three days passed since Sasuke uttered those words.

He however didn't regret it. Sure he was taken a back when Tera mentioned Sakura, but he was determined to make Tera think about him.

Just because it's hard to make Tera like him back isn't enough reason for him to quit.

He had possibly found his true happiness and he wasn't about to let that go.

Today he was finally getting the bandages off and he'll be able to have more chances to see Tera. He'll know where she is and what she's doing.

Mikoto was the one taking Sasuke to the hospital to hear what Himeko had to say since Fugaku was called last minute for an emergency.

"Did Itachi already have his bandages taken off?" Sasuke asked.

Mikoto hummed.

"Yep. About an hour or so ago. He awaken the last stage of the Sharingan, and so will you." She said kind of sadly.

This operation only occurs when the user begins to have problems, because they use their Sharingan too often. If they don't go through the surgery or they don't have relatives then they will go through what Itachi did and eventually... Die.

"Is it difficult to control?" He asked as they walked the halls of the hospital.

"Umm... I don't believe it is. Tera and Himeko went through it perfectly fine at their young age." She said thinking back a couple years ago.

That made Sasuke wonder. He forgot that Tera had the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

"When did she get it?"

Mikoto didn't know whether she should say it or not, but in the end she decided to say it.

"At the age of 9 due to the power she has since birth. That power was too strong for her body, so she progressed rapidly with the stages of the Sharingan." She talked about it with a sad tone.

She saw through how much physical and mental pain Tera went through as a child...

She almost died the same day her parents did. Due to the house falling down as the flames began getting out of control. That day was when Shisui and Itachi pulled her out on time. If not she would have died for sure.

Tera however didn't care. She was still under shock seeing her parents die right before her. She couldn't move...

Nothing else was said as they entered the room Himeko told them to go to.

"Hello." Himeko greeted feeling tired, but hid it with her cheerful smile.

Mikoto greeted back as she led Sasuke to the hospital bed.

Sasuke's greet was quieter than his mom's, but Himeko still heard him.

"Alright, lets take these things off." She said knowing how much Sasuke wanted the bandages off.

She slowly took them off and told Sasuke to open his eyes slowly.

Tilting his head up so she could see his eyes more carefully as they opened she grinned.

Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo had awakened.

"It looks so pretty..." She commented the same thing she said to her husband.

She found the designs so interesting and beautiful.

"Anyways, how do you see?" She asked wanting to hear his answer.

Sasuke began squinting trying to adjust to everything, but after a second or two his eye sight adjusted fully.

"Good." Even though his answer was simple she still grinned.