Chapter 1

Third POV

The leaves were beginning to fall from the trees, and the temperature beginning to drop as it neared winter.

Even though fall had just begun the children couldn't wait to receive presents on Christmas day. They anticipated it so much. Its their favorite time of the year with the exception of their birthdays of course.

It wasn't snowing, but when winter comes it sure will, so the adults started to prepare themselves for the chilly weather that is about to start.

The day was just like any other in the village, but it's not gonna stay like that for long...

"What are we doing here again?" Asked Karin as all of them started walking inside a restaurant in a village they originally stopped by to gather more resources.

"I'm hungry and I need food Karin. We all need food." Answered Suigetsu gesturing to everyone as they walked to the only empty table there.

Karin rolled her eyes.

"I know that you idiot! I was just asking since we came here to get supplies and not waste time eating at a restaurant!" She yelled pushing Suigetsu out the way so she was sitting next to Sasuke instead of him.

"You didn't have to push me Karin!" Suigetsu complained.

The four were on their way to search for a certain someone. Someone Sasuke has been waiting to fight and kill since he was still in the village hidden in the leaves.

"Sasuke was the one that suggested we eat at this restaurant, so why don't you yell at him instead." He grumbled as he sat next to Jugo.

Karin's face lit up at the mention of Sasuke.

"In that case, its a wonderful idea. You always have great ideas Sasuke." She said batting her eyelashes as she looked at him.

Sasuke paid no attention to her at all.

The only real reason he decided to eat at a restaurant was because that's where people talk. He might be able to hear something interesting and maybe have a clue of where Itachi is.

Jugo knew that was his reason so he helped him by also listening on others conversations to gather important information.

Suigetsu and Karin were a great way to distract the customers, and the possible shinobi that could be around.

Its rare when a hidden leaf shinobi appears around there since its far away. Its actually 5 days away from the village, so the chance anyone might recognize Sasuke was slim.

Karin's POV

When the waiter came she kept on making ogling eyes at Sasuke.

She asked what drinks we wanted, but her eyes never left Sasuke even when he wasn't the one she was  talking to.

It irked me, but I didn't say anything to her.

When she came with the drinks is when Suigetsu asked her if she's heard of anyone named Itachi Uchiha.

We've heard that they could possibly be around here getting some scroll containing information they wanted.

"No sorry, I haven't heard of that name before." She answered apologetically, but she didn't take her eyes off Sasuke.

I glared with all my might, yet she didn't even notice. She's too distracted by Sasuke's looks to notice my death glare.

The nerve she has to look at him like that so freely around me.