Chapter 8

Third POV

"Have you found anything?" Asked Sasuke now that a week has passed since they were there.

It was silent in the room until Suigetsu broke it.

"No one in this village know anything Sasuke. They say that its rare to have shinobi come here." Suigetsu said the information that he had gathered in that week.

"Someone has to know something. Maybe we just need to search harder. Even if it makes them feel uncomfortable." Suggested Jugo.

"How are we going to do that?" Asked Karin.

"We'll make two teams. Jugo's with me while Suigetsu is with Karin. We'll tie Tera up in the room, and Karin will give her a sleeping potion so she doesn't escape." Everyone nodded at the plan.

Jugo grabbed the rope that Karin gave him and went to Tera's room. Karin followed him with a bottle with what she needed to make Tera fall asleep.

~

They just finished packing their things, ready to proceed their travels to the village that is where the person they had to get is.

Naruto hadn't slept well since he heard that he could possibly see Sasuke in this mission.

They were told that Sasuke had been seen with the person they were sent to rescue. They didn't know why exactly, but it wasn't good news since Sasuke was a rogue ninja.

"Come on let's get going." Naruto's voice wasn't cheerful just like it usually is.

This time his tone was serious and in a hurry. He just wanted to get to see his friend once again and convince him in coming back to village.

Naruto didn't wait for the others as he started jumping from branch to branch at full speed.

Sighing everyone began to follow.

Sakura's POV

Naruto has started to worry me. He hasn't slept well in three days straight.

Its always been like this when Sasuke's name comes up in a mission, but I can never get use to the change.

Its almost like Naruto becomes a little like Sasuke. Emotionless, and emotionally unstable.

From the encounter with Orochimaru to the last mission we were sent on. Its always been the same and what they all held in common is that Naruto would transform into the nine tails.

I want Sasuke back in the village just as much as he does, but it just hurts me to see Naruto going through so much pain. Sometimes I wonder if Sasuke is worth going through all the pain, but the answer would always be yes. At least to me it would.

The pain is worth to both Naruto and myself.

I love Sasuke since we were young. It all started with a simple infatuation, but then transformed into what it is today. Love.

"I can see the village." Kakashi Sensei brought me out of my thoughts.

The village wasn't what I expected at all.

Lady Tsunade said that its rare to see Shinobi here so I thought it would be a small village, but it wasn't. From the distance I could see that it was a lively village.

It wasn't as big as the hidden leaf village but it was still pretty big.

I wonder how it looks at night when all the lights are turned on. I'm sure its a beautiful sight.

"Its a big village, so we'll separate. Sakura comes with me while Sai is with Naruto." At this Naruto stopped and that resulted in him loosing his footing and eventually falling down...