Chapter 20

Third POV

"I know where Donzo is." Said Sasuke. "But I'm not sure if he's there right now."

Itachi looked at his younger brother with eyebrows furrowed.

"How do you know where he is Sasuke?" He asked.

Clenching his teeth Sasuke didn't have a choice but to answer his brother's question since everyone was thinking it anyway.

"Tera told me that he would give me the information I need. Karin which is a kunoichi that I had on my team, helped me find him." He said.

"Well where is he?" Asked Shisui this time seeing how Sasuke was unhappy with Itachi's presence.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed at Shisui still not knowing how the elder Uchiha is alive. It was discovered that he was dead by the Uchiha themselves, so how?

"How are you here Shisui?" Sasuke asked ignoring his question.

Shisui chuckled.

"Thought you would be happy to see me little Sasuke." He said with a pout irritating Sasuke. "Right, forgot you're 'grown'." He said, doing quoting signs at the word grown.

Sasuke was getting even more irritated by Shisui and his childishness.

"I'm serious." he said annoyed.

Itachi didn't care that Sasuke wasn't speaking to him, he was too happy at the fact that he can be by his side without having to pretend anything.

No more pretending to be the bad guy.

"Ok ok. When I was about to jump, someone caught me. That person was Himeko."

"Tera's Sister?" Questioned Sasuke.

Shisui nodded.

"She was sent to give a message to the Hokage. She told me that she had to beg her parents to let her go on a mission to the leaf, and in the end they let her. Now, I'm glad they did, because if they haven't I wouldn't be here. Actually if none of them had reached out for us none of us would be alive. You would have killed Itachi and half of these ninja here would also be dead since they're from our side of the clan." He said pointing to the sensory type ninjas.

The seven of them had masks on so no one would recognize them, but they had the clan's colors. The colors being red and black. Even Sasuke changed into his clan's colors.

"But look at the way we repaid them." Sasuke said with bitterness in his tone.

Knowing what he meant, everyone became silent and the rest if the trip was quiet. No one dared talk about that night. The night where everything went downhill for the main branch family.

It was something everyone didn't expect. Sure they expected to be under attack, but what they didn't expect was that it would be a silent attack. They aimed straight to the main household, but they ended up failing the mission they were suppose to complete.

The leaders of the first half of the Uchiha clan were killed which was unnecessary, but they were told to eliminate everyone that was in their way and that's what they did. Those ninja ended up getting killed as well, but it was already too late. The damage was already done.

~

When all of them got to Donzo's residence, no one was there. The whole place was empty, meaning it wasn't there that the meeting was suppose to take place.

"Just where the hell is she?" Sasuke whispered, not caring to hide the desperation in his voice.

Sasuke stayed for a while longer, trying to make sure that no one was here. That set the team back, but Sasuke wanted to be absolutely sure that Tera wasn't here. He also tried searching for clues - which he didn't find.